Carry transit.. Highway transport chemical...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by BACON XXL, Feb 10, 2016.

1. BACON XXL

BACON XXL Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Highland Co. Ohio
    Just wanting to know if anyone works for either one of these companies and if they are any good.

I know Carry is part of Superior Carriers. They have advertised the best vacation time and the health insurance cost is cheaper.

I read some reviews on indeed concerning Highway Transport chemical. There were plenty of not so good reviews. However they are advertising 65000 guaranteed money for the terminal I am interested in. The reviews were a couple years old so is it "problem fixed"? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope I am not wearing my welcome out by asking about so many companies. I just want to.settle in on a good carrier. My head has been spinning since I lost my job back in November.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sgt slaughter

sgt slaughter Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Highway is owned by the Watkins family out of Fl, Junk company with junk equiptment.Take the Carry Job you will be much happier.

4. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    I haul out of same place as Highway Transport drivers. Most of them seem happy there. A lot of out and back. They do a lot of Latex to paint plants. Money is decent, as is most chemical tanker jobs.
    I never saw anything stating they are out of Florida or owned by Watkins. HYTT has good equipment.
    Carry looks to be food grade, that pays less usually.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.