cdl test truck

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by redman4u, Jul 27, 2015.

1. redman4u

redman4u Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2015
    need someone with a tractor/trailer in phoenix az or around the area that can help me with a pretrip walk-a-round,and 6 point brake test after i pass my CDL perment. 3 years ago i gave up my CDL and now I'm going back to work i don't need to go back to school I have experience in this field.( plus not that rich either) So I'm doing everything on my own like i said the experience is there I've been studying on line with (crist cdl.com) for arizona (general knowledge) (combination)and (air brake) my DMV report is clear also.But after i take the perment i need to wait 14 days before i do the road test ( you asked why i gave up my cdl ) because of my wife with cancer and copd. I knew i needed to help her with the doctors and treatments.and now we are managing,and with family helping A LOT. now i need money and all i know is driving as a career, So if you know someone that has a tractor and trailer i can test on. Please let me know. thanks and BE SAFE OUT THERE!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    In my state the examiners will rent you a truck to test in for 175 bucks. This is through a third party tester. Perhaps there's something like this available for you.

4. redman4u

redman4u Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2015
    maybe so this is the first time i went to dmv i had the old class A for years, years ago i went to a MTA schools in corona CA. that would be nice if i only need to pay under 300 bucks thanks for the reply

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.