Celadon truck equiped

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by fueldog, Feb 7, 2009.

1. rocknroll nik

rocknroll nik High Risk Load Member

Oct 18, 2008
    can't read the sign
    No I don't think they have a yard in atlanta....let's see....

Indi, El Paso, Laredo, Waxahachie,Tx, Yards in North Carolina ( forget where), ah Virginia, a drop yard in Baltimore......they may have expanded some, but I'm not sure.
    But when I was there no yard in Atlanta

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shifty123

shifty123 Light Load Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Salisbury, Ma
    I could not understand why they treat their teams so well but neglect the solos. Time Is time ya know.

4. shifty123

Jan 8, 2010
    Salisbury, Ma
    They do have the bunk heaters and a/ c units. I thought that was a pretty good set up. But they need a lot of maintenance and if r hanging in a place a few days. Ya better run the truck or it will run out of bat power. #

5. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
    If you live in Atlanta area and have two years experiance and no more than two accidents/moving voilations in three years. I work for a company you might be interested in. Its flatbed we will train you in that, its hard work but. If your from the Atlanta area you wouldnt have to be gone but for a few nights a week and home evey weekend. The plant is off I20 east exit 78. PM me if your intrested.

6. Sequoia

Sequoia Road Train Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Prepass, yes. EZpass, no.
    I have a 2010 International Prostar that has 120,000 miles on it. Top bunk doesn't fold up. Has some decent storage space. The slide out shelf is on the right side, which took some getting used to. They have the QualComm that talks to you but thankfully you can turn that volume level down. CB has a plug for the power which I had to get the shop to make a similar plug on my Cobra 29LTD so I could plug it in. Also has a cord to plug in for the built in auxillary speaker which is right above the driver's head...which coincidentally is also the speaker the QualComm talks out of.

They also don't pay for truck washes on the road. They do have a wash bay at Indy and from what I can tell, it's almost always running.

Wrench Turner Thanks this.
  7. gearjammer0801

gearjammer0801 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2011
    no ez pass no apu cant have an inverter if it benefits a driver it aint on their trucks. I know I am a celadon driver Also you cant idle your truck unless its below 20 f or above 70 f

kindsoul and DREAMS00 Thank this.
  8. Sequoia

Sequoia Road Train Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    You can have a small inverter. One that plugs in with a 12v adaptor. Just not anything hardwired to the batteries. They used to allow bigger inverters but then after showing us pics of drivers who abused the policy, they changed it to, I think, 200w or less. I have a small Duracell 100w inverter and it's perfect for what I need.

9. kindsoul

kindsoul Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2008
    columbus, OH
    Sandra told me the had EZ-pass.....lie. She also told me they had APU's.....lie. I was suppose to start on the 31st........Glad I found some truths before then. Now I have to scramble to find somewhere else.

10. shifty123

Jan 8, 2010
    Salisbury, Ma
    I'm glad I left when the going was good. I actually work for a decent company. During last weeks snow my boss even cleaned off my car before? I got home.

11. Temptinfates

Temptinfates Light Load Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Cartersville, Ga.
    So, did fueldog quit? I haven't seen any posts from him in awhile..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.