Champion Truck Lines, LLC - Tulsa

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by oltexasboy, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oltexasboy

oltexasboy Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Can anyone tell me anything about champion truck lines out of tulsa OK. Can't find anything on them from former our current drivers. They seem to have a good lease program. At least it Looks good on paper. Just trying to find out any info I can on them thanks. .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. just_say_no

just_say_no Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Troy, MO
    Not sure where they came from. They kind of just showed up. But their ad says pre emission trucks and then states that they are 2007 models. 2004 is the newest pre emission. 07 is an emission truck, unless they are gliders.

4. oltexasboy

Oct 20, 2012
    Yea I've never heard of them. Can't find anything on the web either. So you have seen them then? Do you know anything else about them. I noticed on Facebook the side of the truck actually says Foster on the door.. I appreciate your response and if you hear anything else please let me know n thanks.

5. R.Hagar

R.Hagar Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Seen them on Facebook as well.... What info have you found out? I'm curious on the truck specs and what they don't pay.

6. oltexasboy

Oct 20, 2012
    They told me all the driver pays for is the truck payment which is 450 a week. And your responsible for fuel and maintenance. They pay for everything else. I was able to pull their DOT number and it shows they have 30 trucks and they just started the company in April this year that's why we can't find anything on them. They just started. I talked to owner says he's been in trucking since 99.

7. R.Hagar

Apr 2, 2015
    Plates permits workman comp bobtail ins cargo ins fuel taxes? They pay all of that?

8. oltexasboy

Oct 20, 2012
    Yes that what they told me. They cover plates permits insurance ifta and cover the trailer. No fee for trailer. They pay 1.20 plus fuel surcharge. Seems like great deal. Own truck in 30 months with 1.00 buyout. But like I said they just started out so I'm little nervous on that. Paper logs. No force dispatch.

9. Travelingman287

Travelingman287 Bobtail Member

May 6, 2015
    They were Foster Frac, LLC and screwed a lot of people out of money and abandoned ship and ran out of Texas. Sammy will pretend he was owner and President, but he was the problem and the main reason the owner Brandon Foster had to close the doors. They are not honest people and cannot be trusted. It may be good and seem like it is a good deal, but you will lose in the end. You have been fair warned.

They have had over double digit DOT numbers and company names in the past several years. Use caution and watch your wives and female employees from Sammy. He has used this in the past and fired women for not wanting his advances.

Lalaaly6613 and Fresh Dex Thank this.
  10. R.Hagar

Apr 2, 2015
    Awesome... After two calls and no answer I moved on... If it looks to good, it usually is

11. Travelingman287

Travelingman287 Bobtail Member

May 6, 2015
    Better check driver forum about Foster Frac for more accurate information on who you are dealing with. They just changed their name in April!!!!!

Fresh Dex, oltexasboy and R.Hagar Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.