Champion Truck Lines, LLC - Tulsa

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by oltexasboy, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzalez6389

gonzalez6389 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2015
    This is a bogus post...posted by them

Sneakerfix Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    Sammy...brandon....If I could talk to the guy...like you said....the company would prevail....at the same time, do we really know if anyone cares about the driver...out there...trying to put some bread and butter on the table....

4. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    its impossible

5. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    sold my pete for 28k...at 1.5 million with rods and mains done along with the head valves adusted...and the list goes on....the truck was almost redone execpt for the end frame....if you buy a truck....regardless of the make....a cat engine...you need proof of engine work done.

6. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    who are you....sammy or an office girl...

7. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    i asked for an extended...no dice

8. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    no sir...there are drivers sitting in the yard waiting to get there trucks repaired

9. david wood

david wood Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2015
    Funny how they close the response....and its great when a guy with no people skills and a total lack of empathy tries to build a trucking business over and over again and failing every time. He is so bothered by this that he responds to these posts...bottom line...this is not for the rude fat cat....it is to warn hard working people to avoid getting screwed like I was...end of statement[/QUOTE]
    Well this isn't Brandon this is David so get your self straight. I see your super successful at running yourself and your trucking company, oh wait you don't have one lmao, you should start one, and my truck number is 171 so put that in your pipe and smoke it loser

10. Fresh Dex

Fresh Dex Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2015
    I've been in this for 20 yrs.I can tech your ### a thing or two and Ohh I've been on lease the past two yrs. Only tankers surges is what I'm moving away from for health reasons w my back but I made over 6 figure's past two yrs...Do you? He'll no.. Wood and his good buddy sit around the yrd.everyday the past two weeks waiting on drivers to leave them truck and you go pick them up...Mabe between you and your wife working together yall got $1400 dollars.But how can you or Big Lee make anything sitting on your ### trying to look like a Boss when your not..See they Have people actually working not getting paid for their loads being Robbed..and people proficting of their work like yall and your wife's on the such Company team scandal side.But trucker make the loads they bring in the money and when they don't get their cut but everyone in the office and on the scandal side does. Some thing is going on.... Beware lil buddy you never know really walked into Champion.. Could be the a Federal Employee

Donald Smith Thanks this.
  11. Fresh Dex

Fresh Dex Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2015

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.