Champion Truck Lines, LLC - Tulsa

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by oltexasboy, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce and Linda

Bruce and Linda Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2015
    just being given warnings should make you want to investigate as much as possible.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bruce and Linda

Oct 8, 2015
    Well lets see, Bruce and I where there Monday, and Sammy dude was still working there. And, about your decent CSA comment, 85 is not, I repeat Not a good score.

Donald Smith Thanks this.
  4. Bruce and Linda

Oct 8, 2015
    I know that eventually all will work out in the end for all that pursue what is entitled to them. A Breach is A Breach.

Donald Smith Thanks this.
  5. david wood

david wood Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2015
    Well I'm not part of any scandal, so I don't know what to tell you, I could careless if your a fed or a mail man or a nothing, makes no difference to me. You didn't need to be here and your not and that was my pay, not my wife. If you work you get paid if you refuse to haul and would rather sit and complain then you won't make money, its really kinda simple, haul loads, run smart, keep your truck up and you make money, really do not know how much easier it gets pal! Your really in no position to say anything, you never made it past orientation. Move on and good luck

6. david wood

Oct 10, 2015
    If you made 6 figures over the past two years that's not that great, when you and I were talking about fuel you had no clue what I was even talking about, and I explained it clearly. The truth is some people have no business being owner operators, you try but fail and its everyone else's fault, what did you do to cause the failure? I bet you say nothing. Because you can't own up to your own faults. The talk about Sammy well he is an ### hole I'll give you guys that, but this is a grown up world and we all have to act like we are grown up. If you all take everything personal then you will always have problems. Learn how to let things run off of you. Your vanity over ex hoods verses short hood trucks should tell you something, again peterbilt sells them everyday, all you have to do is come up with your own money, have the credit score, and your set. Then you can do what you want. Or so you think, until its paid for you are a slave to it, or they take it back. See my point? If you think champion screwd you over mabe you should look at your settlements and see if you did anything wrong? Over fueling maybe, seems to happen alot to guys that don't know how to be an owner op. Maybe company drivers is what you should be option #2.

7. david wood

Oct 10, 2015
    Well I would worry about me, I still can't figure how you have any room to complain, if it would have been me I would have told you to go away till Monday, just saying. You never made it to orientation, so I beleive you should just move on pal. I hope the best for you and all but you have no right to say anything about anyone since you just spent the weekend burning fuel in brandons truck, taking it without permission, and then dint even stay for orientation. Must have just been a stop off for you along the way to that great job you were bragging about, good luck

8. billy jack

billy jack Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015

9. billy jack

billy jack Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015
    they have not been in business 2 yer.yet what a bunch of lier one guy said he paid his truck off already another lie this is company staff posting crap

Donald Smith and Arkansas Thank this.
  10. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Nathan just call and our deposit will be 2,100 something this coming py period. You losers are stupid. We make $$$$$

11. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    And we ran 3300 miles. We are livin the $$$$$$$$$$$. We goin to make 100 thousand in 12 months.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.