Champion Truck Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bruce and Linda, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Bruce and Linda

Bruce and Linda Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Beware of this company out of Tulsa Oklahoma. They are inducting drivers with a 450 dollar weekly lease purchase, and they 4 to 6 months later, they change your contract and start deduction 975 dollars a week. Yes you will be out a lot of money. Also if you try and return the truck and you are a thousand miles from home, they will strand you. This company also goes by the name of Foster Frac

Donald Smith Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gonzalez6389

gonzalez6389 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2015
    I tried to add to the thread on Foster Frac but it has been closed and there is so much more that has to be said about these people...according to the thread, they left many drivers high and dry when they moved from texas to tulsa ok....well now they call themselves "Champion Truck Lines and they are doing it again...I know this because they fooled me too...I left my job at SRT( southern refrigerated) after talking to "Ashley" on the phone...she kept saying that I better get in asap because they were booked in training for the next month....and looking at their website and seeing all those former black and chrome Petes from TMC, ...well I fell for it....mostly because she (at the behest of her bosses) said that all the truck's cat15 engines had been overhauled...at $70,000 I thought was a pretty good deal...so i rolled to the SRT yard and turned in the truck, rented a car, put all my stuff in it and rolled to Tulsa on Thursday last week....that night i got a motel room for my wife and myself...next morning I met the people there and the trucks and was sorely.....I mean sadly ....disappointed.
    The people in the office were nice...I asked for Ashley...waited... and a Punk Rock, clowned faced... girl comes up and introduces herself as Ashely....I'll make it short....they had one truck on a dirty yard( not the one on the website) and the batteries were dead...no mattress in it dirty on the inside...talked to Jennifer from so called "safety" and stated my issues...Then a Chubby, red faced kid by the name of Brandon F calls me in to an office and if front of everyone, tells me that maybe this company is not for me....after I quit my job and eventually ended up spending over $300...to get there....what a joke....no overhauls....all trucks broke down...drivers there say that 9 drivers turned in there keys in one week...all the stuff they said over the phone was false....ended up spending 3 days in the truck until Sunday of this week...so dissapointed and heartbroken....idled the truck on the first day as per Sammy to charge the batteries....next day asked if we could get some fuel and the Chubby kid said that it would have to come from me because I idled the truck the day before....batteries kept dying out every half hour....just horrible man....rented another car on Sunday night*spent another $300...rolled to Austin TX ...interviewed for a new job on Monday morning with a company called FSTI....chemicals....Pays .63/ mile $5000 bonus as company driver....waiting on background check and training is 3 weeks long...pays $200 a day during training...will start next week if everything goes well.......This was definitely a Blessing in Disguise.....unfortunate for the people at that God forsaken Yard at Champion....AS SAID ON ORIGINAL FOSTER FRAC THREAD.....DRIVERS BEWARE!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Reason for edit: Removed last name
  4. gonzalez6389

gonzalez6389 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2015
    B

Bruce, Linda...I lost money with these folks...can you help me?

5. Donald Smith

Donald Smith Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2015
    10/31/2015 the Grim Reaper of Peterbilt on the night of trick or treat. I Didn't catch the the Owner but caught two of his servants of which I traded their 2006 Peterbilt for $1500.00 and warned them that the next encounter will be even more. This is the grim reapers jurisdiction.

Have a Good Day:biggrin_25525:

If the Drivers of Champion need to recover your escrow or unpaid wages leave a message on my e-mail tommykenesick@gmail.com, No Lie,,, I made them do the right thing "legally".....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2015
  6. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Care to give more detail?

TST65 and Donald Smith Thank this.
  7. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015

Private messages only... my e-mail is available.......Have a Good Day;)

8. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    One would think that BEFORE going to a LP deal they would do just a little research on the company they are going to, 1.20 a mile for FB freight, yeah....ok. Did that one to yourself

Donald Smith and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  9. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    72%

10. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    it was 1.20 last I heard... Unless they recently changed it

11. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    They went Flat Bed and 72% about 3 months ago. Kill'n drivers finances all along the way. I done had my fill.

T_TRUCKER. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.