Class Action Law Suit in the works!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DreamTeam44, Mar 22, 2008.

1. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Apparently, chief posted his opinion and it was deleted by staff. If we are allowed to voice our opinions on here than a post should not be deleted. The road goes both ways.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    89 POSTS IN 11 months, you can HARDLY claim to be here to "be a voice of help and reason" for anyone. This Forum DOES have standards, and those "standards" include giving EVERYONE a place to vent, and not just those "glad hands".
    I would also assert that you haven't spent enough time reading enough of the posts to find a balancing number of the "useful" ones.

4. Pur48Ted

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Apparently, "chief" was insulting and demeaning of another member, which isn't allowed in this Forum.

5. Pur48Ted

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I think it is the "Driver Trainer" who was described as crapping his pants in a different thread that stinks, but I could be wrong.

6. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Apparently, you don't know the history of Chief within this forum. Which says a lot for your "opinion" of this forum.

Your credibilty just went into the tank. Since it's obvious, you don't read the forum enough to have an opinion.

My opinion of Chief, if written....would have me banned or retired :D

7. lost-in-montana

lost-in-montana Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I give up these forums are giving me a headache. reminds me of highschool again. thanks but no thanks.

8. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

I don't imagine the truth of WHY it was deleted would change your mind.

But here goes any way. It was deleted because it was clear full of insults, which are a plain Site rule violation. Nothing to do with his opinion on the subject. If he wanted to rewrite his opinion with out the insults and name calling he was welcome to do so.

9. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    Your assumption is completely false. I didn't find any supporting facts in the original thread of this post either. My reason for singling you out was merely to defend the forum that I have been a proud and reputed member of since September, 2006.

10. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    I was only saying that, if it is for people to express their opinions than that is what all should be allowed to do. For one thing about my time on this website, I came here last summer for a totally different reason and did not come back here until the end of last year and then only for reading. After I read for some time I began posting. It has only been in the last month or so that I have done much posting. However, number of posts does not guarantee quality of posts. I could come on here a thousand times and post the same "this company sucks" post and would that make me a more knowledgeable or credible poster? Don't think so.

I think the quality of a post is determined by how much help a person is trying to provide someone. It is a known fact that starter companies, for the most part, are not the best to work for, but everyone has to start someone. So, rather than only telling the person how junky the company is that they are considering, why not give pointers on how to survive that comapny for the year they have to do there in order to go to one of the better companies.

Maybe many of you live in a part of the country where you have a broad selection of good and bad companies. Others, like me, live in areas where few hire and unfortunately the ones who are most likely to hire are those that most would conisder "bottom of the barrel". So, since people face this issue, why not attempt to help them with survival tips rather than just saying, "Stay away from that company as they suck"? They may have no choice but to hire on with that company or only have two or three of those types of companies to choose from.

11. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    If one can voice their opinion without insulting other members, then great, if one feels the need to insult members then the post may get deleted or edited, and one may even earn an infraction or a vacation from here. That's the rules here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.