Class Action Law Suit in the works!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DreamTeam44, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    WHY is it so hard to agree to disagree and get on with civil discussions?

THE STAFF here do an AWESOME JOB!
    With that said...........ARE we perfect> Hell no! But you all aren't either.

If at anytime you feel that you have been insulted and need us to look into a post...........Please report the post. If you don't know how to do that, PM a MOD and they will help you on how to do this.

And if you are not happy, you can always leave and go find another forum to complain about.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Wow did I miss some fun today
    I did read the original post before I went to work
    My original opinion is its crap
    You cant have a class action with a dozen different problems, situations
    From what I understand a class action must be pointed in one direction, not to conquer all problems one has with a company

4. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    Chief you can call BS, just no insulting the other guy.

For your second question......... we've seen it over and over on this forum. A noob will come on here full of whiz and vinegar looking for a training wheels company. They read the negative things about Swift, Werner, CRE etc etc and call BS. They can't be that bad, I'm going to go find out for myself. And off they go, wearing rose colored glasses from all the lies the recruiters have fed them. A few weeks or a couple months go by and they come back and say I'm sorry I should have listened.

And then it happens over and over again.

Here is one example.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/report-a-bad-trucking-company-here/38995-i-should-have-listened-cr-england.html

5. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    You all have to always keep in mind that these trucking companies actually have plants and PR people. They try and come in here and spin their company in a good way. I know for a FACT they do. They actually pay their people to sit around all day saying they are GREAT...JB Hunt is well-known for doing just this. MOST of JB Hunt was out in the open, unlike other companies though. I started this forum almost 5 years ago now and I have seen them come and go. I know all their dirty little tricks. They would rather pay for someone to post good stuff about them than CHANGE!

You jokers that say we don't allow good stuff about companies or pounce on them are full of it. I have a specific forum JUST for good companies. If someone replies and says they aren't that isn't our fault. So, take your high-minded, better-than-thou, me-be-perfect BS elsewhere if you don't like it. You MAY pull the wool over many other eyes, but...my friends I have seen enough BS in these 5 years to KNOW what goes on and how these things work.

As our disclaimer says it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to corroborate posts. IMPOSSIBLE. That is for the person who posts the info to do, NOT for us to do. IF I find out with FACTS that something is wrong, then YES I will remove it out of fairness. So, take your bitter, whining BS somewhere else. I do the best I can with this site and I, yes ME!!!, pay for it! I have done all I can in these 5 years to be just and fair. One thing I've learned is you CANNOT and will not please everyone all the time.

We allow ALL discussion, whether good or bad...but we DEMAND it be done with RESPECT FOR OTHERS!

6. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    Wow, you guys made the forum bring out the heavy lumber, Almost every Mod and WiseOne.

Good job everybody.

7. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    I guess, though, if you are the developer of this site it is okay to call people names and insult people for their opinions as evidenced by this post from Wise One, "You jokers that say we don't allow good stuff about companies or pounce on them are full of it. I have a specific forum JUST for good companies. If someone replies and says they aren't that isn't our fault. So, take your high-minded, better-than-thou, me-be-perfect BS elsewhere if you don't like it. You MAY pull the wool over many other eyes, but...my friends I have seen enough BS in these 5 years to KNOW what goes on and how these things work. "

8. WiseOne

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Ok, he's gone you all. Bye jerryl.

9. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
  10. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    WOW! That's pretty ballsy. Takes a lot of guts to call out the site owner.

Wish I could say it was nice to have known good ol' jerryl.

11. WiseOne

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Yea, ScareCrow03, nothing but another Pro1Driver there. No sense in having him on a site just bickering and acting like an ###. No sense in this at all. I have stuff to deal with besides this dude.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.