Class Action Law Suit in the works!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DreamTeam44, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    I hear ya dude.

The time I spent arguing with the guy is time I'll never get back. :biggrin_25512:

You're right though, he was just like Pro1. Good to see those types aren't gonna be tolerated as long as he was.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Yeap. I had moles rooting around my site back in the day. Turd polishers abound on the web, and we must always be vigilant, lest our sites turn into pseudo-billboards on the cheap. If you are one to expose the truth, moles will launch all-out offensives in the form of personal attacks to discredit you and damage your credibility. Some of these jokers will put the ol' Nazis to shame.

It's too bad we can't get commission from the moles, though. They sit doing nothing but leech from the hard work of site IMPs. I think IMPs should get a cut.

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    AGREED! He was given a chance. and it was just time for him to go.

5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Why can't you get this through your head? In case you hadn't noticed, this is the "Report a Bad Company" section, where anyone and everyone is allowed to vent and blow off steam, as long as they do so within forum rules.

No, your post got deleted because you insulted somebody. If someone reads that than and decides to take it seriously, than that's out of our hands.

I am telling you FOR THE LAST TIME. We WILL NOT tolerate insults here. Notice that JerryL got the boot. If you don't want to be next, I suggest you KNOCK IT OFF, ALREADY!!!

IS THAT CLEAR?!?

Well, this is WiseOne's playground, and he can run as he sees fit.

6. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    I wasn't meaning it was ballsy of WiseOne to ban him. I meant I couldn't believe that troll at the nerve to call him out.

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I know. I was referring to JerryL's apparent inference of hypocrisy on Wiseone's part for what he said about "jokers".

8. chief

chief Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Flavor Country, NC
    oh man, NOW I'm really scared! probably about as scared as the execs at werner. actually, I guess it's good that somebody has finally posted something on here about werner's low pay, poorly maintained equipment and filthy trainers. if someone hadn't finally spoken up, we might still think that werner is a fine organization.

9. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Yes.......
    sometimes quickly,
    sometimes slowly.

10. lost-in-montana

lost-in-montana Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    WOW,i know im a total new guy to the trucking buisness, but man im far from ignorant (well dont let my grammar make your mind up):biggrin_25525:.But really folks if this industry is that bad why cant we just stay together and change it? like i said in another post if we arent moving the nation isnt moving. im intersted in hearing what everyone thinks is fair as far as pay and benefits? and was is not fair? aww heck im gonna start one and see. dont ban me moderators im a good guy!:biggrin_25514:

11. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

This industry is NOT that bad...Its what you make of it and what your wanting out of it.This industry does not suffer fools lightly...Its eat or be eaten if you don't get your learn on quick and stay ahead of the wolf.You got to be able to listen to tons upon tons of BS,filter through it and use what you can to get ahead.As far as fair pay,you can make whatever you want to make as long as your willing to give something up in return and spend some bucks...watching your kids grow up,seeing your parents daily and helping them as they get older are things you can't buy back....more time on the road,more dinero..very simple.As far as sticking together,Chicken truckers kinda stick together against others but will still cut your throat for a better paying gig in a Chicago second,Company drivers from the same company kinda stick together out on the road but will cut your throat if it makes them look better in the "big office" and so forth and so on.As Aftershock and I were discussing earlier,you have to many people preying on you while your trying to make a living Truckin' .When you boil it all down ,this is really not a 'stick together" kinda biz when it comes to money and unfortunately I don't think it ever will be.We stick together around common things and gripe and truly feel sorry for another hand when hes down and may help out with parts,advice or something like that but when it comes to $$$$...no dice.If you can deal with it and know the rules of the game,you'll be fine and enjoy yourself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.