classic carriers Versailles,Oh

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Pound Puppy, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Pound Puppy

Pound Puppy Heavy Load Member

May 31, 2010
    Amherst, OH
    Im considering leasing here, I need to hear from some O/O leased there. Just need the usual info. Revenue, miles etc..

Thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mjstroh

Mjstroh Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2016
    I know this is a late answer but.....Anyway it's a answer. I have been here for 2.5 years and it is the best outfit I have ever worked for. And I ain't no rookie with 18 years otr, 16 as a owner operator. No trucking company can possibly be perfect for each and every individual they have on their payroll. But what I have learned about running for Classic Carriers, is that if you are willing to do your best they will do the same for you. But of course we all have to be realistic about this career we have chosen for ourselves. It ain't for everyone and it ain't for sissies. And there has always got to be compromise. If you give these folks 100% effort they notice and they appreciate it. There won't be any hugs, parties or parades. But if you need to be home on a certain day or for a certain amount of time, they will try their best to make sure that you get what you want or need. It's going to be a 2 way street from day 1. If you fuss, cry or complain about 3 outta 5 loads for whatever reason. And if your never happy with this load or that load. They're not going to keep trying to make you happy day after day. They will realize that you are one of those people that regardless how hard you try that you will never be happy. When they call and ask me if I can do them a favor and cover a load that needs covered for whatever reason. I cover that load. I give them my best and they have always helped me when I needed it, everything from a extra day off, a extra week off and even thousands of dollars in help to keep my rig on the road. There's some days I moan, groan and complain about the industry I'm in. But rarely do I have a day where I don't love what I do. Anyway they really are a top notch company to work for.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.