Company doesnt take care of hurt drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Byron brown, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Byron brown

Byron brown Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Had a on the job accident in December 2014,Schneider national hasnt paid me any workers comp since then.they claim they are a great company .im telling you they are not.they farmed out claim to a California based insurance company and insurance company has refused to pay workers comp.i have not had any income from them.then went back to work injured because i couldnt afford to stay off,they starve you to make you come back.in april of 2015,was in a wreck while on duty in there truck.still no compensation from them,i have been without any income since april 2015 from that incidence. Thank god i have a friend that will feed and house me.attorneys are working on case but slow going.the wreck wasnt my fault yet they havent paid me anything.you can do what ever you want but Schneider national in my opinion is a lousy company.good luck.dont get hurt.!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    You may have screwed yourself going back to work when you weren't ready and then getting in an accident.
    Not a lawyer but I'd imagine that'd make the workers comp lawsuit pretty difficult.
    Best of luck, hope you land on your feet in time.

Sneakerfix and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Byron, type in "accidents" in the search bar... i know we've posted a ton of stuff... you may be okay.

@Chinatown ?

5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    We just had a guy do that, and apparently his doctor made him sign a waiver saying he wouldn't sue.

6. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Did your doctor release you back to work?

whats making your claims an issue is that you have two at the same time. And the fact you have a crap lawyer look for a new one.

7. KriegHund

KriegHund Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2015
    On a hill south of heaven
    When you have a workers compensation claim the company has nothing to do with it. The insurance company is where your frustration should be channeled. But any lawyer worth his salt would tell you this.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.