CR England changed my logs.

Discussion in 'CR England' started by momma2015, Jul 29, 2015.

1. momma2015

momma2015 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2015
    I am looking for any other student driver for CR England whose logs we're changed by their logs department. They did it to me and stole $130 from me. I quit and went with a different company but now England is charging me for training. If you were a student with them and they changed your logs, please let me know. If we can get a group of people with the same complaint we may be able to get some compinsation or at the very least out of our contracts.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    :biggrin_25513:

Another CR Loserland Horror story....

dog-c Thanks this.
  4. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    If you quit before your training contract was up that's a no no.
    Even if it sucks you gotta suck it out through that contract.

5. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Ok.

icsheeple and Straight Stacks Thank this.
  6. A Bug

A Bug Heavy Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Sevierville TN
    Only reason they would change your logs is because your truck somehow magically moved while you were logged as off duty.

They know all the tricks drivers can do with tricking the qualcom.

7. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    How is changing logs effect ur pay. 2 different things

8. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Because with the magic of Elogs the training companies now know exactly when you're driving and on duty .... so they've gone to an hourly - minimum wage - pay model based on your actual on duty and drive time.

9. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    I gotta stick it out till march =( Finally got to go home to switch license to my state. after being out almost 3 months smh. Tried to get hired on to Schneider, they had a dedicated amazon account in my area. Everything was good until they asked for a copy of my contract. Said they cant hire me until march 2016. Leaving this afternoon to hagerstwon, md to pick up a truck then who knows where. I guess the good thing is I pulled a decent DM, never sat no longer than 30 min to 1hr for a load. 9/10 times I got a pre load. Pay hasn't been as bad as I thought for starting out. Can't complain. Will be calling Schneider in march though lol I wanna be a choice driver in a year.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  10. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Well, I arrived in Gary, Indiana this afternoon to get my motel room and attend Swift orientation. I was waiting for a motel shuttle at the Greyhound station and there were 4 guys, all from Arkansas, who completed CR England's training program in Gary and signed contracts for $7500. They had been stuck in their motel rooms next door to where I am waiting for a trainer for a week, all 4 of them!! They were PO'd!!! The guys told me that they all called a Swift recruiter, and will be going to Swift. Swift was going to pick up $5000 of their training expense. Kinda funny, but they were going to take Greyhound to Memphis for Swift's orientation there. Seems like all they had to do was walk next door to this motel and do orientation in Gary. CR England sounds worse all the time.

SHOJim Thanks this.
  11. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Somethings awry ... I went through CRE and it was $3000 on contract $1500 out of pocket.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.