CR ENGLAND The Absolute Best Of The Best.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by joseph1135, Aug 4, 2015.

1. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    New drivers ask about this glorious company all the time and many get their start right there! At CR England! Aren't you excited to start your new career with CR England??? A few things you should know before you "take the plunge"

CR England recruiters are available from 7 am to 10 pm!!!!!

Wait, 15 hours? Wow.... For a company that has 4825 trucks, 15 hours? God, guess they can't keep those suckers full! 15 hours is a long time to be lying to people, errr.... I mean telling prospective new drivers all about the great opportunities at CRE!

And I say new drivers because that's about the long and short of it. NEW DRIVERS. Drivers who don't yet have a CDL but who desire one. And they'll put you though their school and off you go! Only a 9 month commitment to satisfy the needs of the CRE machine.

CR England will put trainee with trainee and apparently hope for the best. Like, both with a CDL permit. Not a license, but a PERMIT. This ought to go swimmingly.

So let's say you and your trainee, now remember you are one yourself, actually make it through to the next phase, going SOLO!!! You'll be paid a whopping TWENTY FIVE CENTS PER MILE!!!! .25 a mile times 2200 miles (CRE quote on average miles a week for a solo driver) comes out to $550 a week! Before taxes, of course and anything you might owe to CRE.

BUT!!!! Not all hope is lost!! You, with your shiny new CDL and .25 a mile salary CAN TRAIN DRIVERS!!!! That's right kids!! You have no friggin clue what you're doing so it's obvious that you're ready to teach drivers what you don't know either!!!!

Guys, seriously. CR England is a chew you up and spit you out company. They aren't even a training company seeing as how they really don't train anyone. Stop feeding the machine here. If you're a new driver, there's plenty of other companies that will train you and give you a decent CPM. England will not. I write this after teaching a CRE driver how to back. He's been finished with "training" a week now and is no better off than when he started. Don't do it to yourself.

hal380, Balakov100, zoekatya and 9 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    No it can't be true. I'll sign up and prove everyone wrong

4. G.Anthony

G.Anthony Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

Colt seavers, HorseShoe and joseph1135 Thank this.
  5. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    I have a rule about never opening my mouth about a company I don't or never have worked for. Werner, Swift etc. I know nothing. England is the only company I break that rule for. Seriously, I've never heard a good story about them.

hal380, joseph1135 and Longarm Thank this.
  6. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    I pick up in Fontana every week and drive down Poplar ave past the CRE Premier truck driving academy, got some real winners hanging out front there!! Scary!

HorseShoe Thanks this.
  7. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    But I read on the internet you can make 120k a year there!

8. marineman227

marineman227 Dock Waterer

Jan 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    There's even a thread about it right here on this forum and we all know truck drivers are honest people that cannot tell a lie. I put my application in today.

9. G.Anthony

G.Anthony Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  10. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    I bet they charge their recruiters for items weekly:

Phone fee
    Computer fee
    Chair fee
    Cubical rent

11. RetiredUSN

RetiredUSN Medium Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I was stuck in traffic one day, due to a bad accident. Parking brake was set, and I was just waiting on things to clear up like everyone else. A CRE truck ahead of me got impatient and tried to cut across the grass medium for a quick turn around. The truck sunk up past the running boards with his trailer blocking a complete lane of the road.

You should have heard to CB go off!

I walked up to about 100 feet from the truck and saw that he ripped off his front valance, and the lower running board was broken. His fuel tank was pushed up tight against the bottom of his door.

Bravo! Bravo!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.