CR England

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Engar, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Raiderfanatic

Raiderfanatic Heavy Load Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Hutchinson, KS
    And then other drivers just flame the guy. I don't understand it. Why does anyone feel the need to jump all over him because of him explaining his experience and wanting to get some type of pay back or retribution? I personally would never get myself sucked into a situation like that but I'm almost 43 years old. I've been around the block a time or two. But I'd not jump all over the kid, yelling at him just because I think he doesn't have a leg to stand on in a court. Morally, ethically....dam straight the kid has a right.....but it won't hold up in civil court. But to yell at him over it......pretty lame, if you ask me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    I think the people on this forum are just tired of newbies always playing the victim. Sounds like this guy just wasted a lot of time and money.

4. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Rif Raf McQ Thanks this.
  5. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    Sounds to me like he was one of the smartest newbies to post on CRE.

Yeah, he got reeled into Utah, but had the sense enough to question the BS loan documents - and not sign them, good for you Engar!

Standard high pressure marketing tactics - reminds me of all the "free vacation" time share scams of the '80s, '90s.

"Don't worry about what you sign, just listen to us ... wink- wink" :biggrin_25517:

How many hundreds actually believe that line of BS?

The OP has eloquently articulated his experience for us, lets hope someone learns from it.

6. Joetro

Joetro Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Post Falls, ID
    As long as people keep feeding the machine, the machine will keep chewing them up and spitting the out, meanwhile, flooding the highways with inexperienced steering wheel holders and ruing what once was a great industry.

Raiderfanatic and snowwy Thank this.
  7. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    the links you provided pertain to 2 people suing over the leasing practices of england. nothing to do with the school.

8. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009

if he was smart. he wouldn't have let himself get suckered into the program to begin with. LOL.

Joetro and Dewey120 Thank this.
  9. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL

I reckon so. but it goes to the intent of the atmosphere at CR England, and they are all tied together at the hip with the plan, lease, lease....

10. originalisme

originalisme Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    I went throiugh Swift's "cdl mill" and I signed paperwork tbat stated I'd be responsible for the loan AND the same paper said Swift would reimburse me completely if I worked for them for 2 yrs. So, not every company is exactly the same, and I would never ever just take any company's word on something like that.

Reporting them to various organizations will do more than your lawsuit will, unless you happened to record your communications with a recruiter. But every recruiter for every trucking company is full of bs, that much *is* true.. lol

11. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    Joetro Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.