CR England

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Hurst, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Saw one in this weeds off 65 NB in Indiana this morning around 3am. Was just before exit 55 if I remember right.

Hurst

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    I used to run that stretch everyday. There is either heavy snow, rain, or fog in that area. Gotta be at your best fir that stretch.

4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    That;s pretty successful for most of them.
    Here are my top 2 CRE crashes that I personally witnessed. I broke in with them in 2005. Did 3 months.

Silver medalist ) Dude didn't set his brake at the Love's in Arizona / I-40 / near the California border. It rolled down, gained enough speed, jumped the curb ( pointing north ) ruptured a fuel tank, BURST INTO FLAMES, burnt to where the only thing left was about 4 or 5 feet of the trailer with the logo, and the doors. The rest was burnt to a crisp, There was the frame rails & engine block, and smoldering wreckage, it looked like a dinosaur skeleton.

Gold medalist ) This kid had just qualified to lease his own truck, just completed the six weeks of training. Takes his shiny new Freighty XL Classic, this is at their main terminal in SLC, hooks up to a reefer with like a million dollars worth of steak in it, doesn't lock the king pin in, drops the trailer. Fuel tank snaps off. They almost tear the front of the trailer off trying to lift it with some forklifts and slings. There is this blonde chic, and she's pretty hot, just reading this skinny black kid the riot act that had dropped the trailer. Turns out it was her trailer, she dropped to get something fixed on her tractor, wasn't even the one he should have taken anyway.

wore out, rachi, 48Packard and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Lepton1

Lepton1 Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2012
    Yukon, OK
    Getting read the riot act by a hot blonde chick is the ultimate humiliation.

mjd4277, Skate-Board, rachi and 3 others Thank this.
  6. allniter

allniter Medium Load Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I 10 FL exit 70
    I'm not seeing a link to the story Hurst.

7. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Thats because I didnt post one. I saw the truck in the weeds. I didnt pull the story off the interent.

Hurst

wore out Thanks this.
  8. roadreject

roadreject Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Hogwallow
    There was a CRE on 65 SB in Indiana today, maybe 10-11 am, somewhere around the 190 mile marker. Off the road in daylight, ran over some road signs, truck looked stuck.
    The driver was sitting up behind the wheel, but there were two state troopers keeping him company. Didn't look like he was going anywhere without a wrecker.

tony97905, Dave_in_AZ and rachi Thank this.
  9. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    That I-65 in Indiana is nightmare lol.

10. BigPig

BigPig Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Starting with CR England Monday in Dallas

11. SGIT

SGIT Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2015
    West Jordan, UT
    You still have time to reconsider...run now

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.