CR England

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Gearjamingtrucker32, May 6, 2016.

1. Gearjamingtrucker32

Gearjamingtrucker32 Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2016
    CR ENGLAND SALT LAKE CITY UTAH.. THIS COMPANY IS BY FAR THE WORST THEY MAKE DRIVERS DRIVE WHILE THEY ARW TIRED THEY DO NOT CARE EXSPECIALLY THE STERLING IL walmart DC area where I am located they do not care about your well being they list you as a number not your name and they do not pay you for all your runs they take more money from you than they should this company is a Joke and Im looking forward to getting out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Tell us something we don't know

4. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    The Mormon Mafia strikes again

5. ZhenyaP1991

ZhenyaP1991 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Walmart has very short runs. Maybe trucking ain't for you

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  6. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    What do you mean by making you drive when tired, don't they have electronic log books?

7. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Complete nonsense. You could write volumes about things that suck at CRE, but "forcing" someone to drive fatigued is not one of them. In fact, the opposite is true.

8. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    No kidding. If a driver is on a CRE/Wal-Mart dedicated account and drives fatigued, it's because he is an idiot.

PSUMoose and ZhenyaP1991 Thank this.
  9. ZhenyaP1991

ZhenyaP1991 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2014
    If you haul Walmart produce, usually you star your clock when sun goes down. I bet that's what he means by driving fatigue. Some people aren't just made to drive at night.

rachi and Gearjamingtrucker32 Thank this.
  10. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    And safety has told him with another braking incident they will fire him. To leave them is one thing other companies can see. How bad is it to be fired by them?

akfisher Thanks this.
  11. Heathcliff

Heathcliff Bobtail Member

May 6, 2016
    I never grow tried of people knocking CR England. I used to work at the same distribution center and I know what he is talking about. Wal-Mart will load the trailers and you may be ready to deliver in an hour or 4 hours. You can sit around for a while waiting on the trailer without starting your clock. So after getting the trailer and making 2-4 stops and coming back to Sterling, IL you may still have time on your clock. You can sit around again and deliver another one and sit at a Wal-Mart before going home.

Also, you sleep in your bobtail in your off time. Because you are a company driver you cannot idle so you can run the air, but there is a bunk heater.

I actually liked my time there. I worked out of South Holland, IL and whenever I would deliver to Sterling, IL I would go over to the outbound and make deliveries while they were unloading my inbound. Beats sitting around in my bobtail waiting for the call to get my trailer.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.