crazy horse oil field haling Edmonton

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by zooda, Aug 18, 2013.

1. zooda

zooda Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Good day everyone,
    Well I just had an unpleasent day and then blamed for wasting a guys time.
    lets back up a bit. I was interviewed by a well spoken, seemilngly well put together guy man a couple months back. I was told they had new well maintained trucks, hauling fuel up to Ft St John etc. Well I had agreed to gorun for him a day or so ago. I tried to go pick up the truck I was supposed to run last ight but that was ignored. I was unsure why until today when I went to go do a load. Lets just say the truck was NOT new. It is straight off the junk pile. An absolute disaster. I actually felt bad for the gentleman that was there because I found out that this supposed largercompany is father and son trying to make a go. Son was over 2 hours late so I left and well, didnt go back. And the son couldnt understand when I said I wouldnt feel safe in his truck. Nfortunatly the situation could have been avoided if they just told the truth in the first place. To anyone looking, beware. Look before you get cornered into driving. If you dont mind driving a truck that is not clean orpretty you may do ok. For the rest of us...RUN!!!

JMon and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kwloo

kwloo Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2011
    eh?
    clean or pretty.... in the oil fields? I hope you find a job with equipment you like and then its up to you how clean and pretty it is.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  4. zooda

zooda Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2013
    I was being sarcastic. I was trying to be moderatly nice. Ive worked in the patch for years and its no harder to keep a truck in good repair there than it is anywhere else. A piece of crap is a piece of crap no matter where you work. And a pig is a pig hwy, off road, etc etc..
    And these pieces of junk run the hwy.

Underdog68 Thanks this.
  5. Crazy_horse

Crazy_horse Bobtail Member

May 2, 2013
    Let's drop the anonymously Shawn. You think I was going to start somebody on a brand-new truck? That Pete is my spare truck. And it just came out from having $35,000 worth of work done to it. Yes she does need paint The truck is 12 years old. And yes the front bumper is bent. The guy told you when I hired you that truck was going to be temporary until my new Volvos arrived. I never said we were a large company but we do have 8 sets of super bees on the road. It is not a father-son operation. My dad does drive for me. And help so with the training. Like in any of my replies to anybody was going to an email from me I said we are a small family run company. I've been doing this for nine years so I'm not just trying to make a go of it. as far as the safety concerns go, that is your inexperience opinion. All my trucks going for quarterly inspections with no expense spared. That's proof go pull my CSA profile. Our company is only had one out of service in nine years with the 8 units we have on the road. So I am just posting this here as a reply so that the others can read before I get the moderators remove this is slander

6. wiseguy101

wiseguy101 Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2014
    Ian mcclintock and his so called fuel hauling company is a joke. He cost me over a 1000 dollars is tickets because he couldnt afford proper insurance or permits. I guess its my fault for trusting he had his stuff together. Never again.. if your thinking about working for him, dont and save yourself allot of headache. He even said he would take care of the tickets but lied big surprise. .

7. Crazy_horse

Crazy_horse Bobtail Member

May 2, 2013
    Hi Troy

Glad you could finally post on here. So me and my joke of a company apparently got you fines, that you lost the insurance and registration binder (that there is one in every truck). So yes the truck did not have the proper paperwork to prove the insurance and registration until I could fax a copy up to the scale the next morning. To say I could not afford it is a lieto try and take the blame away from yourself that lost the necessary paperwork resulting in an out of service and a fine( in which I did pay for as the fine was in my companies name and you cannot register vehicles if there is un paid fines on your registration) as we have been adding new trucks to the fleet regularly so the fines were taken care of months ago. Sorry that your post about my joke of a company(which by the way we are up to 15 units now all of which are 2014 or newer) couldn't be hurt by your post.

Underdog68 Thanks this.
  8. dustinbrock

dustinbrock Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2012
    saskatoon,sk
    Hmmm. I will think of this post next time I wanna talk smack about my boss on the Internet. ..... just straight called out. Hahahaha

9. AP1977

AP1977 Light Load Member

May 20, 2014
    That is why you wait until you leave. Some companies need to be called out.

10. Doc Feelgood

Doc Feelgood Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2016

11. Jran11

Jran11 Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Mccamey, TX
    Saying you got ticketed for no insurance and permits actually reflects bad on you, as a professional driver, that truck should have never left yard without proper paperwork. Just my opinion, quick to pass blame but not accept it.

akfisher and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.