CRETE CARRIER

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by coldhearttrucka, Aug 19, 2015.

1. coldhearttrucka

coldhearttrucka Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    Was with crete 2 months!! Hired at the end of april. Left the beginning of august. Ill summarize my Hell Ride bc its a lot that ive been through. I wont say that everyone will get this kinda suffering, but i can and will say i was one of the few who got dragged through the mud. CRETE CARRIER has INTERNATIONALS AND FREIGHTLINERS an is currently in transition to being a all FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA COMPANY. Their selling all there internationals but 60% of company drivers are still in junker internations to run up the miles on the internationals an you wont get a brand new 2015 or 2016 cascadia until you've been with crete for sometime or ran up your miles on your international ( which is impossible because they break down every week an your put in another one) or if you got lucky an got a new truck out of orientation..... This is my story.... 1st international lasted 2 weeks. Regeneration failure an eventually broke down.
    2nd International. The turbo blew. (Same day i got into it)
    At this point im amazed because ive only been with crete for 2 weeks. :(ooooh its gets better....
    3rd international. Pigs thigh. Regen failure. On guard failure. Have no jake brake etc.
    4Th international. DTS FILTER. okay, in the mist of being brokedown repeatedly ive been requesting a new freight liner because I DESERVE IT!!! After being broke down 4 times in a month!!!!! After being in hotel after hotel after rental after rental only for them to put me in another piece of crap truck!!!! They still refused!!!!! My girlfriend was on the road with me the first month. Just imagine your lady cursing out the world especially if shes a girly girl and your being broke down every week getting towed by stank breath Tabaccoo chewing billy red neck bob every other week. Now to the month of june.
    5Th international. on gaurd failure. When driven pass 45Mph the whole front shakes felt like your steers were going to roll straight off the truck. I got two brand new steers put on the truck, and it was still shaking. So i didnt feel safe especially so i gave that one back because that truck had serious issues. At that point they made me go pick up a truck in joliet Illinois only to find that truck had problems also but it was drivable so i got a load to Indianapolis thinking F it im quitting, i get to Indianapolis an get a phone call from saftey asking me about critical events i said what critical events he says in your last truck i said each truck ive been in, havent been more than a week or two an he's calling me asking me how did i get critical events in the truck. im like dude, no disrespect but these trucks are all F'd up an these trucks getting critical events can be due to mechanical issues bc i dont drive recklessly to even get a critical event nor have i had any incidents to have questioned the truck to give me one. He didnt like what i said an got smart with me so i hung up on him. I walk in the terminal to find that ive been writin up for hanging up on safety an that they want me to go on the road with a trainer for two weeks, after i get off the road a dash cam facing the road and myself will be placed in my cab, and they will be reviewing my logs monthly for specific reasons!!!!!!!!! My response. You people have put me in 6 junker internationals. Ive been broke down more than work i made maybe a couple thosand bucks since i been here. I dont remember the last time i did a 100 200 300 400 500 600 plus mile trip. You people made me get behind on my rent, my car got repossessed, my pockets are empty from spending on food an hygiene while being broke down, living off of cash advances!!!! Fyi they didnt pay me a cent of break down pay!!!!! An then you try to put me with a trainer for 10 days. #### CRETE! Yal can kiss my black ###!!!! Ive never had an accident in my trucking career nor got a billion critical events with any other company. Im not new to that technology i know about sensors an parameters an im telling you people that a truck shouldn't be having a critical event every turn shift or movement that truck makes an you blame the driver no sorry but its your piece of #### truck an im not living on no #### truck with another person I ####### QUIT!!!!! Thats the trucks. Now the dispatchers are total text book idiots every shop cant fix a truck if there lives depended on it thats why they send you to the dealer which is just as bad. Thats my experience with em.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    How much do they owe you?

4. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    "Stank breath,tabacoo chewing,billy red neck bob"That girly girl of yours is gonna convert,to the NC backhills of billy bob red neck stank breathe tabacoo chewing,real soon and join us for some hard hitting moonshine and all that comes with it..

Steel Dragon, Voodoo Pyg and lee2442 Thank this.
  5. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    So those slogans on the side of their trailers aren't true?

Puppage Thanks this.
  6. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    A buddy of mine went through something similar like you. ProStar kept breaking down then they'd put him in a different ProStar wherever in the country it was. He's in his 6th ProStar, it's got issues but Crete can never seem to fix it, he's dealing with it so he can make some money.

After a while, he refused to be reseated but then he wouldn't get breakdown pay.

He's doing the Northeast regional. They anyways find a way to *duck with his pay.

Toomanybikes and coldhearttrucka Thank this.
  7. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    I thought they were a good starter company, was really Gona give them a shot I guess I will have to do some more research for another starter company.

8. coldhearttrucka

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    It just really sucks because, they are a good company the pay is .42-.48 depending on what fleet you sign on too. But their equipment, those internationals are breaking down left and right. And the sad part about it all is #### near at each terminal they have brand new 2014 2015 2016 freight liners lined up in rowes. Getting fresh decals on them everyday but they wont give them out unless you run the miles up on your international

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  9. coldhearttrucka

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    I dont think so... We're black and gayer than the rainbow itself. Married with two beautiful baby girls sir.

ttyson and TruckDuo Thank this.
  10. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Add a little swirl in that relationship

11. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    All I care to comment on in this stinky thread is: NOBODY ELSE GIVES A RATS BEHIND ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!
    Give me ONE other JOB where you can bring someone to work with you.
    If I was Crete, I would have said; "we'll pay for a hotel for OUR EMPLOYEE, and your girlfriend can rot in the parking lot".

Holy Christ some of the crap people ###### about!

Wild Murphy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.