CRST contacted me to train drivers..

Discussion in 'CRST' started by shakenbake222, Oct 23, 2015.

1. shakenbake222

shakenbake222 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Hello Friends, CRST contacted me while I was applying to a job board. They offered me a 2016 freightliner and .51cpm. They said I'll get 4K miles or more a week. They also said I'll get the .51cpm for all miles driven by me and trainee. Also they offered BC/BS medical, Dental and Vision. 401K etc.. The pay is tempting, the opportunity to properly train new drivers is a blessing in its self. CRST even told me I'll train a trainee for 14 days, and take 5 off.. I've been driving for 20 plus years. I've never heard of a trainer making this kind of money. My question is. Are there any driver trainers preferably for CRST to validate this? I'm like in shock and awe, but second guessing that it may sound to good to be true.. Training is not a problem with me. I'm easy going.. but with the risk of sleeping behind a new driver. Compensation is important if I were to get injured and not able to support my family. Can any one help clear this up or validate what they are offering. Thanks and God Bless..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lots of character

lots of character Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2015
    It's CRST....

'Nuff said

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. shakenbake222

shakenbake222 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2015
    For years I've passed CRST drivers on the big road. Never have had a conversation on the radio with any of them. Nor in a trucks top restaurant. Are they that bad?

5. FinkPloyd

FinkPloyd Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2015
    Used to drive by their yard in Fort Worth all the time, They are not called the Crash and Roll Stunt Team for nothing!

shakenbake222 Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    If you were to even consider this proposition, make sure every detail is in writing.

Safari Joe and shakenbake222 Thank this.
  7. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Yes.

shakenbake222 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.