Crst malone, the inside story

Discussion in 'CRST' started by vacountryboy, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ChipW

ChipW Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Chester, SC
    I just recently left Malone, but not because of money. I made good money and was home every other trip + weekends. But, Malone is limited on what you can do as far as flatbed work. I got into flatbed to work my way into more specialized hauling. So, I made the jump to another lease company that will help me expand on my flatbed experience. I was with Malone for nearly a year and don't regret a day of it. If you have any kind of business sense and don't mind a really fugly truck, they aren't a bad place to work.

I've never run out of fuel while I was there, not sure why guys run out there. To lazy to stop for fuel, I guess. The only time I went negative was when I had a break down, but I had it made up in a week.

I would recommend Malone to anyone wanting see if they have what it takes to be an O/O without all the major financial worries if you don't have the ability to survive.

pattyj Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    It's always nice reading positive stories.Wonder how shaggy is doing.He went to CRST a few weeks ago,not the flatbed division I don't think.

4. Shaggy0824

Shaggy0824 Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Haha Pattyj ! I just happened to look on here and see that. Gonna put it on the other post.

5. Tony706

Tony706 Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2016
    I only had a 10month lease on a 2010 Freightliner but 5 months into the program they sold my truck and tried to get me into a 3year lease but overall I've done 3lease purchase programs and CRST MALONE WAS THE BEST by far...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.