crst owner operator teams

Discussion in 'CRST' started by ThE LoNg HaUl, Jul 19, 2009.

1. ThE LoNg HaUl

ThE LoNg HaUl Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    can somebody tell me how this company is with owner operator teams i am going to lease with them next week thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Willy 248

Willy 248 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Waterford, Michigan
    i just finsihed training with crst, with a owner op. He was new to crst, and is not happy. watch out for the hidden cost that creap up. like the monthly payment plus twelve cents a mile, plus they will push into becoming a trainer. Because they dont have enough for all the newbies they are hiring. then you pay another six cents a mile for the student. the o/o dispatchers are ------------- how should i put this, if you dont kiss there but you are going to sit Alot! My trainer was asked by are dispatcher to take a empty trainer into north chicago. It would of cost my o/o about a hundred and twenty in gas plus all the toll roads, and made us late for are pickup. When my trainer said "no" that was a death nail for the rest of training. we would run two or three days then he would let us sit three or more days. then give us a crap load into some out of way crap hole. Then my trainer would have to dead head up to two hundred miles to get his next load, which came out of his pocket.
    I had talked to some o/o who were doing alright also, but most of them had been with the company at least three years. And got along well there dispatcher.
    just thought i would put what i experienced at crst.:biggrin_25511:

4. ThE LoNg HaUl

Feb 14, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    thanks for the response man but is my truck i am not goign to lease a truck with them, i goign to lease my truck to them and i am going to team wirh my wifeso i hope it comes out good but thanks for your experience if you no something let me know thanks

5. steelersfan

steelersfan Medium Load Member

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    Long Haul I worked for them for a year and almost every o/o that I talked to were happy. As a matter of fact I cant remember any of them saying they were not happy. They love husband and wife teams. I am going back next week, I will be in orientation on the 27 of july. I will be L/P they were also very happy, well the ones I ran into.

6. benthere

benthere Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2008
    The shomee
    how is there flat division?

7. steelersfan

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    I only talked to a couple, but they said they were happy. Now thats been 1 1/2 years ago for the flatbed side. Hope this helps.

8. ThE LoNg HaUl

Feb 14, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    hey steelersfan thanks for your experience and it is good to hear really good things about crst now i have more confidence with the comopany i hope everything goes well i ll be on orientation next week on the 27

SwampThing Thanks this.
  9. ThE LoNg HaUl

Feb 14, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    like how many milles a week you were doing

10. steelersfan

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    between 4000 and 6000, I had a new dispatcher and a co-driver with really bad timing.

11. ThE LoNg HaUl

Feb 14, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    its sound really good i hope everything is as good has you hear thank steeler fans for you response

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.