CRST - training review.

Discussion in 'CRST' started by LimpyLegs, Feb 10, 2010.

1. free2frog

free2frog Medium Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    You can start driving team as soon as you find a co driver Last I heard you must be out a minimum of 3 weeks before you can go home you get 1 day for each week that you run. If you get a good co driver and a really good dispatcher scan your paper work in in time don't have to take advances to pay tolls and scales you might gross 800.00

Snakeman 02 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LimpyLegs

LimpyLegs Medium Load Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    well my impression of the company certainly has changed....when i got out of training and got a year of experience in there its like they gave me nothing but bad attitude always wanted to call me and never use the qualcomm....i can't think of how many countless favors i've done for them and I showed up late on only 4 loads in the past year that weren't my fault,but - due to it being air freight i guess they think they're big in the britches enough to treat you however they want.oh well,i've done my time here moving on to another company.

4. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    It's funny how CRST can suck the positive attitude right out of ya!.......:biggrin_2559:

5. LimpyLegs

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    yeah tell me about it,i hope i can get approved by JR shugel...recruiter said they would be interested in my application so i'm hoping I'll have a better time over there.

6. majortom

majortom Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2011

Huh!!!!!!! Explanation in order.

7. LimpyLegs

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    That means they don't use Ez pass.If you are routed through tolls you have to take out an advance save all the receipts and turn them in later to get reimbursed,up to the approved amount that was sent on the same page as your routing suggestion screen,so basically if they keep you in the northeast for like 3 weeks at a time and you have to constantly keep taking advances out for tolls then you won't get that money back until your paycheck plays catch up with the reimbursements.

8. majortom

Jan 28, 2011
    Does CRST charge you a wire transfer fee for the advances? Does CRST cover ATM charges for the tolls that you are paying for them?

Just wondering? With all of those advances/deductions happening with you pay. Did you ever feel like your head would spin trying to figure it out?

Seems to me like CRST could nickle and dime you to death!

Thanks for the info!!!

9. majortom

Jan 28, 2011
    One more short?

How does CRST reimburse unmanned/no receipt tolls?

Thanks,

MajorTom

10. LimpyLegs

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    they do in fact nickle and dime you to death.no they do not pay for the atm fees,and they charge you 4$ for each advance for a wire charge.and they also charge .75c for every comdata transaction to your bank account.

11. LimpyLegs

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    they don't,the toll receipt absolutely must have the name of the toll on the receipt or you get screwed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.