cry babies at Western Express

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Irish wood, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Irish wood

Irish wood Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Let me tell you all something about western express. The girls that got this company from dad after his passing, do not care about anyone in it. Stop crying an use them as they use you.These so called dm's are just dispatchers an make more money than any driver in this company and get bonuses off us for the miles we run under there watch. The real workers are the rep's that get the loads. These so called planers are made to route you the LONG WAY to your drops so you can't drop your loads an get paid properly an w/the help of e-logs which the big companies want,so we the driver can't make miles is the reason you can not make money.I been pushing the 3000 mile mark regularly an getting yelled at for it. I map my routes an it piss's them off cause I find the fastest routes. All you G.P.S people would know that if you actually put some work in an where real truck drivers.Instead you don't wanna be responsable an work, paper logs are not a joke know the rules an know how to use'em to your advantage. That is why I went to J.J.Keller training faculity an got trained properly. An any one working in this company with more than one yr exp. has a bad DAC, an can't go any where else. Other wise they would not be on here crying as they are. Wake up people an stop crying an be responsable for your self. If you wanna get paid like your suppose to be than get with the small companies where there are no e-logs.Be responsible for your self, this company has a 100 csa score for a reason....They are still able to run cause they have big money. Money talks ######## walks.....( western express is king) I am going owner operator in 6months running clean paper, clean csa, flatbedding for real people. An Western Express better be on there toes cause this 100 csa an still running the way they are is going to run out soon...I will gladly be the first witness on the stand..I got the company lawyer on my cell. Wake up, be a real truck driver...Hell I've to help flatbedders out here that didn't know securement. How wrong is that? But western don't care cause DADDY left those girls with all kinds of money an connections. Read history all kings die too when there people get fed up. This is one wood that likes breaking kings.....Not all money is good money.......Peace an protect your self ......

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gator21

gator21 Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Norwich NY
    tell it like it is..AMEN BROTHER.dont know,im not in that company but it sounds like id stand with you.:yes2557:

4. jbatmick

jbatmick Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    hastings, Fl
    Sorry I crossed the line. My fault, I guess.

5. Gizmo_Man

Gizmo_Man Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Hardly around
    this all makes sense to me now. i have observed Western Express drivers being as bad as Swift drivers out there. all night long, i see things that even a Swift driver wouldn't do. i see Western Express being in the top spot soon, taking over from Swift.

thanks for clearing up, what i had already been aware of.

jbatmick Thanks this.
  6. steelbeltsdrumming

steelbeltsdrumming Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Winona, MN
    I'd like to thank the OP for distracting the bickering police, albeit for a very short time, so I could get my thread about "slower traffic keep right" started.

7. steelbeltsdrumming

steelbeltsdrumming Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Winona, MN
    I thought Western Express was owned by Swift? Or they were at some point...

8. Gizmo_Man

Gizmo_Man Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Hardly around
    i don't know about that. in today's world, who owns who is always asked.

i still see Western Express as taking over for Swift in regards to pee poor moronic-stupid-idiotic drivers. Soon enough, we will be talking more about W/E then Swift, you wait and see.

9. Irish wood

Irish wood Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Hey boy's, swift dosn't own anything but them selves. Now Western has me sitting.This dispatcher ( I mean dm ) has so many trucks he can pick an chose who to move an not move. Just talked with the boy's from oodia an they filled me in pretty good on why western can run 100 csa score. pretty wild stuff. Going owner op asap.....I want no part of companies like this that don't care about even the people on the street they are killing. Did you know that the daughters are blonds.......ahahahahahahahahahahaha........I learn every day to bad this company an the drivers that think they are cool cause they work for this company w/there own 100 csa a score....flatbedding to death....that people is free living.....Heading south to eat some GOOD food.........Maybe a woman or too to.......Peace stay safe ........

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
  10. dweedle

dweedle Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa
    I don't know what terminal you run out of, but I'm driving out of the Nazareth terminal and training in the safety dept. Western does not force drivers to be moronic they just hired to many. Bad drivers are everywhere, and yes we are a starter company as well as a second chance company. We can not stress CSA LOGS enough. As they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I may not have all the experience in the world but I do have common sense. You should have your DM'S, Terminal Manager's, and V.P.'S names. If your dm wants you to run illegal talk to him. If that does not work go to the terminal manager and if that does not work go over his head and so on all the way to the top. If you come to the Nazareth terminal talk our safety coordinator. He as well as I are drivers and go out on the road.

11. dbrown89

dbrown89 Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Well wish you the best as an owner, however hope you realize the bad that goes along with that as well. Not all peaches n cream. Also if you are running3000 miles a week, y the complaint should be decent money for a company driver. Well as I said wish you the best of luck, wether you lease on to company or just run your own authority!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.