Dart Transit Is sending me straight into bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Minnesotatruckin, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Yes yes we all know Dart has cheap rates, and you are making millions as an independent so lets move on, I make a comfortable living, much more than I did as a company driver, I did the breakdown on another thread to prove it, so lets not even start on the cheap rates thing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    I top mine off wherever its cheap, but I also run a dedicated account where I can get cheap fuel every trip, sometimes .60-.70 cents per gallon of the pump price, just paid 1.89 at the TA in Antioch, TN.

4. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Dart is not the best but if you work you will get a check not the best but nothing like eagle are road runner, I leave dart for road runner a joke I leave road runner for eagle my god that's all I can say now I am back at dart yes 1.02 per mile plus fsc but all miles and it works I cannot tell how but 1700 to 2300 take home target acct, so all does that come here to talk bad about dart tell it how it really is I don't lie we two old for that

TruckerNerd Thanks this.
  5. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    "Depends on credit"

6. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I don't miss that head acke one bit
    .....I don't see why anybody would want to own a truck
    The rates are pitiful

7. bedrock2150

bedrock2150 Bobtail Member

May 10, 2014
    Texas
    Leasing is a losing game the only person who wins is the company. If you cant walk into a dealer and buy a truck under your own credit just don't do it.

8. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    This great advice should be told at more trucking schools...I cannot tell you the morons I went through class with that all wanted to 'own' their own trucks through the usual cheap freight megas....The ones I ran into later had all lost their rears doing so.

bedrock2150 Thanks this.
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    There's also the possibility that none of them knew how to run a business either that's why many of them fail... And while there are many of these lease programs that are a scam there are some that actually work in the driver's favour which

MachoCyclone and The Patriot Thank this.
  10. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    Very few and let me also add....unless that driver is committed to living on the road....it will never work.

MachoCyclone and bedrock2150 Thank this.
  11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I have to disagree with committing to living on the road I'm an IC with Sni and I'm home every week if not every 10 days for at least 4 days so it can be done but they have to know what they're doing in order to be able to do that hand afford it

88 Alpha Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.