Decided To Go Schneider

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Road Jouster, Jan 22, 2016.

1. TruckerVinny

TruckerVinny Medium Load Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    Hey @Road Jouster , I am on the same schedule as you. Started 1/26 in Indy and getting ready to return to Indy tomorrow for week three. How did your ride along go? Are you on a dedicated route or OTR? I am on dedicated and looking forward to it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Road Jouster

Road Jouster Light Load Member

It went well all in all. I haven't been on the forum in a couple of months. Been loving mies.

4. Road Jouster

I decided on OTR for a number of reasons. Week 2 w/TE was good. It was a 1st for both of us. I was his first driver and well, he was my 1st TE and last :) I did 100% of the driving, clocked just over 2500 miles, hit 4 OCs, 11 states, hills, mountains, rain, snow and saved a deer's life that was trapped on the highway in a construction zone.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    SammyTucker Thanks this.
  5. Road Jouster

So I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months. Orientation went well. The biggest problem was setting for 10 days waiting for a truck assignment. Once this happened, I hit the road and kept rolling. I'm averaging over 2K miles. If planers get their kaka straight, not send a guy on trailer hunts and provide valid or complete assignment details, we wouldn't be left sitting as much which equates to lost miles and burned clocks. The said, in a freight soft environment, i/we could be doing not as well.

6. SammyTucker

SammyTucker Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2016

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.