decker truck line

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lerenzo, Jul 2, 2015.

1. lerenzo

lerenzo Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    decker is the worst company, the only thing that I good I can say is the equipment. if you want good equipment with low pay join decker flatbed division, I worked for them 2 months out of my the Bessemer terminal it was a good experience from the people I met at orientation. the company side I can say this you learn from your experience. if you go on the website you will see that per diem that is included but it's out of your money. let me explain they paid me .44 per mile subtract .08 cent, I was making .36 per mile, and they the tell you you will get 2000-2500, my average was 1700 miles per week. if you want to good equipment with low pay decker truck line is the place for you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
  4. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    snicker......:p

lerenzo Thanks this.
  5. tolson

tolson Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Another one bites the dust...

lerenzo Thanks this.
  6. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    But you have to think about how much "more" your net income is each week with their fabulous per-diem system :biggrin_25523: ... don't you want to work less for less money and "more take-home"? :biggrin_25523:

Trucking is a game ran by "grifters and confidence men" on drivers desperate for something a bit better then the last POS job they had and will keep jumping fences and finding the green grass is still in the next pasture over.

lerenzo Thanks this.
  7. lerenzo

lerenzo Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    they Got me bruh…my better days are coming

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. robbierotten

robbierotten Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2008
    down by the river
    Only 2 months? Takes longer than that to learn a companies system and lanes and how to make it work for you Not to mention you have to give the dispatchers time to learn if your trust worthy Hope you give the next one more time If there is a next one good luck

Puppage, DriverMike1984 and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  9. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    He suffers from premature resignation, 2 months? that's all you were willing to invest? There is no way the dispatchers and planners even knew you were out there. Ah well, good luck at the next gig.

10. texashounddog

texashounddog Bobtail Member

Nov 24, 2013
    I am coming to decker the middle of November 2015. I am with trans am now and have to get my 3 months before going to decker. Trans am sucks. I got sucked into the lease and now bout to loose everything. I live in Texas and will be reefer. Does decker keep their drivers pretty much regionally or do they run all 48. I'm a runner I drive and drive. I don't like to stop unless legally obligated to. I was told I'd get 40 cents a mile. Is that true? what's orientation like and how long? What is the average mileage one can expect once they have proven themselves? If they are willing to run. It was my understanding that I'd pretty much run mid west. What is home time policy? Paper or e-logs? Pet and rider policy? What is some the positive and some of the negative about the company? I want to hear from current drivers that have had sometime with the company. Or drivers that have since left and had sometime with the company. Can't get a good consensus of two or three months. Do they run their trainer trucks as team or do they train.

11. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Can you tell me what exactly transam said to make you join the lease program?
    Why don't you browse the discuss your favorite company right below this forum and see if there are any Decker threads.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.