Diageo Plainfield, IL

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by freightliner18257, Jun 20, 2016.

1. freightliner18257

freightliner18257 Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2009
    chicago il
    DO NOT DELIVER FOR THESE GUYS!!

Unless you are a driver or a carrier for a company that has hundreds or thousands of extra trailers at your convenience do not pull for these guys.

Picked up a load from Winchester, IN going to Plainfield, IL was told by the receiver and broker that this is a 24 hour drop trailer facility I was fine with that because driver needed to reset anyways. So after we get there with the load the guys that do the actual unloading are gone for Fathers day and was told trailer needs at least 72 hours to unload. BE AWARE!! These guys will no unload your trailer you will be stuck there for days I am fighting with them now so I can get some type of additional pay......... Had I known about the timing I would rather have driven empty than took this load I'm about ready to go pull my trailer out of there and unload everything in there parking lot and leave!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Bwahahahaha. We haul tanks into them and they're azzholes to everyone.

4. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il

Do It.........Whining about it wont get you noticed. Your trailer, If they wont unload it..do what you gotta do... Even if theres a Claim and you lose the Broker/customer- Who Cares..Your standing up.

I hope your not 1 of these guys living week to week without any financial fallback.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.