Disgruntled employee shoots up knight transportation in katy tx

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, May 4, 2016.

1. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    you guys say that he shouldv just left the company, ok im telling every knight driver thats not happy at knight to leave, leave right now. u think its gonna work. probably not, i cant compete with those con artists at knight.

4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    I'll never get randomly shot, unless I'm being robbed which is very unlikely.
    I'd hate to have to carry

5. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    what did he get fired for does anyone know, i guess that shouldv been my first question. im not condoning anything, im just saying if you dont treat people with respect what do you think is gonna happen, wait let me go over to the knight threads and see how its going for everyone , oh those guys are just bitter disgruntled drivers, must be theyre the problem, knight is a wonderfull work enviroment.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  6. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    When you fire someone I don't think you should have to worry about them returning and shooting people. What difference does it make why he was fired. I don't care how Knight treated this guy. How could murdering innocent and defenseless people ever be justified under any circumstances? Maybe this generation should stop playing all those violent Video games, and lay off watching all that garbage on TV and in the Movies. It seems to be erasing your compassion and sympathies for the suffering and misfortunes of other Human Beings.

double yellow Thanks this.
  7. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    He was 65

Dna Mach Thanks this.
  8. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Good point Air Breeze.......

Now, Is murdering freight Brokers justifiable?

Before you answer, i want you to Think about it for a bit..

All the Money,All the Anger they create, All the control they spew on a daily basis to the weak owner -ops..

If you Dont do business with them, You need not answer my question If you prefer

9. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012

10. Air Breeze

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    So what if he was 65? I'm not questioning what motivated this guy to go nuts and Kill someone and himself. I wonder about the people posting on here that seem to think he was justified because maybe he was mistreated by Knight Transportation or one of it's employees. Maybe the guy was a Vietnam Veteran? Maybe his Mommy didn't breast feed him when he was a baby? Maybe it was that Toxic fast food diet he subsisted on? Maybe he didn't get enough #####? Or maybe he was just a rotten no good selfish evil Psychopath.

11. Air Breeze

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    If you start Murdering people because you think they deserve it where do you draw the line? You won't have a civilized society anymore, it would be anarchy. We might as well just go back to living in mud huts and caves. And if our society continues following the path it's on now we will be back there again sooner then you think...

x1Heavy and bigjoel Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.