Disgruntled employee shoots up knight transportation in katy tx

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, May 4, 2016.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Ive tried hard to remain silent. Oh well here goes.

Some of you talking headshots and some of you discouraging certain ways of shooting people. Allow me to ask that you discard that ########. I tell you why.

If your life is about to end in the next few seconds and you draw, you are employing deadly force. There is a reason why they call armed self defense deadly force because it has the potential to kill someone provided that you intend to stop the threat and only stop the threat.

Your Trigger fingertip has the potential to be a millimeter or three off and possibly causing you to miss the bad guy's head and taking out grandma with her poodle downrange. Oops.

Markmanship training breaks off the rust and keeps it broken off. Combat training core classes that are provided to you via instructors who make availible military training, Possibly the United States, Possibly Israel. Possibly FBI. Or even sit a while and listen to what Mr Ayoob has to say. You cannot put a price on training done right. Virtual shooting ranges offering scenarios such as home invasion defense with no lights for example. The best training does not obligate you to open fire without a #### good reason.

I hope you Brothers and Sisters maintain a level of proficiency that instructors demand of you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Scuttlebutt is there was also some major issues with payroll this year, they messed up a bunch of W2s and things like that?

4. LindaPV

LindaPV Medium Load Member

Knight has more problems than this:

Ashton v. Knight Transportation

5. tahokid

tahokid Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Panama City,FL
    Yea, I'd say they do.. According to what I read in the report Knight intentionally destroyed factual evidence in the incident. Why does anyone ever drive for company's like these..

dog-c Thanks this.
  6. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Well, in my case, it was because I didn't do my homework, before going to work there. And yes, I was old enough to know better.:mad:

7. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Who's next...
    [​IMG]

Disgruntled? Who comes up with this '$hiť... like being gruntled sounds like a good alternative.

What's the other one... 'inclement' weather? As if I'd look forward to a clement forecast.

Wow, so how are you today? Oh, I'm gruntled and it's clement out, can't complain!

Is it just me or do most of these shootings happen on nice days?

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  8. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    almost 2 years later and its about $12,000 shy of its $50,000 goal...js

9. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    I wonder if that has to do with lil dawg on YouTube heard he worked in safety and screwed something up like that...jw

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.