Do not work for Genesis Truckyard, Arlington, TX!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by saadiq, Sep 7, 2014.

1. moh

moh Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Nothing crucial going on here in this company called GENESIS except STEALING in the name of BUSINESS! This so called Thomas is not even ashamed to note FREE Repairs,when there is a charge for that. What is your understanding of the word FREE? I have a couple of friends who have worked in this company and it is a HELL on earth! DRIVERS BE WARNED TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND ABOUT THIS ILLEGAL DISHONEST ACTIVITIES OF THIS GREEDY COMPANY CALLED GENESIS.

diesel drinker and Josh1975 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chance5284

chance5284 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2015
    U say that your a good company however I applied there and you was so eager for me to come to work for you but when we had a discussion in your office and you seen you wouldn't be able to bulldoze me you wouldn't hire me. You wanted me to sign up to work for you for 4 years but in reality it wouldn't take 4 years to pay the truck off if what u say is true that you make $3000 a week after you take all your deductions. Your free repairs aren't free if you are charging the drivers every day for the free repairs. Thanks for opening my eyes to your lies I'm better off with a bigger and more stable trucking company that is able to sustain my needs. I also have a friend that is interested in coming over but your also giving him the run around. I talk with him everyday and I'm trying to talk him out of making that mistake, it's always something with you guys. You say it takes 48 hours to get started why is it that I have someone over there and it has taken two weeks already and he still is not going. He is now finding extra charges that you guys are charging him for. What's up with that you have an answer for everything right sir? Wait back on me now, when I asked why you guys wasn't interested in me anymore y all told me it was something about my psp that your "insurance " wouldn't carry me. But wait it's supposed to be my truck in my name I'm supposed to get my own insurance that's another red flag. How funny I know I sound desperate on why I wanted you guys to hire but that $10,000 sounded good to go buy my own truck. But that's the key that's how you get the drivers hooked that is the reality of it all. Any driver that goes thru with your program will loose that's the cold heart truth of it all. Thanks sir for the opportunity to open my eyes to all your lies. I'm going to sign off now until next time stay true god bless

x1Heavy and Josh1975 Thank this.
  4. Josh1975

Josh1975 Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2015
    I dispatch for several companies in the Texas area. We used these guys under their MC 778459 for a load in November. They were half a day late to the pickup, then a day and a half late to deliver. Promised a team for the load, when they only sent one driver.

The whole time we were fed nothing but lies about the driver location. ETA changed several times.

These guys have 4 different MC!. They use slightly different addresses and different DOT #s, but looking at the reports on Carrier 411, you can see how they are actually the same company...see below.

GENESIS TRUCKYARD LLC - 3421 AVENUE D - MC778459 USDOT 2278811
    GENESIS TRUCKS INC - 3419 AVENUE D - MC724341 USDOT 2072857
    GENESIS EXPRESS, INC. - 4444 SATURN ROAD #164 - MC543432 USDOT 1438109
    GENESIS OTR INC - 610 ROSARITA RD - MC681186 USDOT 1892528

We lost a long time customer to these con artists. If anyone knows of any other MC/DOT they operate under, please post them on this thread so we can DNU those as well.

Thanks. Stay Safe out there!

x1Heavy and snowlauncher Thank this.
  5. Josh1975

Josh1975 Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2015
    They are now operating under the name Seacom Distributors LLC. Sneaky sneaky...I'm gunning for these folks. Won't let anyone get burned by them again.

That's right...I'm watching you...

x1Heavy, Grey Bull and Milty Thank this.
  6. Lazy k

Lazy k Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2016
    They just got my dad shame on them they will not pay you a dime 11000 in hauled and not one cent of pay!

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  7. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Wow....a lot of one timers in this one. What???

8. Azkul89

Azkul89 Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I'm leased on with these guys and I got to say they are the real deal if you want to make big money,I'm making well over $2 per mile and I average around 3400 miles a week. If you guys don't like how the big boys do things then go back to your LOUSY company driver jobs and leave the trucking to us.

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is a certain number per mile it costs to run a truck and one or two drivers inside of that thing.

If you can get work at tthat cost or greater per mile when it's all over and done you are doing well.

All the other drama and chest thumping plus accusations and howls of agony over spilled milk makes us all reek from those who don't (Yet...) understand what the heck its all about.

10. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    I think this post is from the same guy that posted jealousy 4 times. thomas ondairy

11. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    Huh. User has only one post, just joined this week, and it's telling us how the sun shines directly from this company? That seems terribly legit. I'm sure this fellow didn't sign up with a company email address or anything.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.