do not work for purple cow trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bad attitude 75, Sep 5, 2015.

1. bad attitude 75

bad attitude 75 Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Greenville sc
    wow a real purple cow truck driver posted on here lol. so you are leased on to them?? you are going to tell me the company trucks are not all banged up?? lol many of us have seen the trucks. i have seen the ones parked in the truckstop in davie. all banged up!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bad attitude 75

Jul 27, 2015
    Greenville sc
    i think his panties are all in a bunch because his feelings are really hurt picking on that poor purple cow.

stevep1977 Thanks this.
  4. bad attitude 75

Jul 27, 2015
    Greenville sc
    steering wheel holders??? you big bad super trucker you. truck driving is nothing to be proud of. anybody can do the job .

The Patriot Thanks this.
  5. 3stickgearjammer

3stickgearjammer Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2015
    Yes I'm leased on there, and no I never said that all of the trucks are new. Hell 80% of small companies are in the same shape. You every get down to 595 hell go in office and have a cup coffee. Don't hide behind a phone or tablet like you do the CB and find out the history of Purple Cow, if you been trucking for over 25 years you would know about the Purple Cow, hell its even a College Mascot.

Why Ephs, Purple, and Purple Cows? - Williams College

In 1907 in a vote by the student body on a name for a mascot for the College's sports teams Purple Cows was selected. At that time on campus there was a popular student humor magazine known as the The Purple Cow, which was thought to favor the vote toward the Ephs having a purple cow as a mascot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
    bonniejade33 Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Older man with young hot wife shows he has confidence in himself and women can sense that.
    Women respect that and are comforted by that. I know men with young hot wives and the men aren't rich, but they are sure of themselves and not envious of anyone. I have a friend that's 72 and his wife is 25. She's crazy about him and very jealous. She's a hot blonde with green eyes; a real looker; probably about 5'6" and 115 lbs. He's far from being well to do.
    She loves him because he's smart and anyone around him can see he's very confident and sure of himself and people respect that. He's real clean cut and like fast motorcycles.
    Purple Cow's owner probably fits somewhere in that category.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  7. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I just got a laugh out of him calling everybody else steering wheel holders... Based on the CSA numbers for your login on your company purple cow, many of you don't know how to do a log book and it's probably safe to say you're one of them... And 81 percentile on logs it's pathetic... Then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a trucking company out of South Florida

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    :glasses2:If I start a trucking I'm going to make sure it has the most un-gay name ever like "The Beer Guzzling Death Dealin' Gear Jammin' Patriotic Flatbedders From Hell.

9. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    "Steering wheel holders"?

So what do you fo for a living where you see fit to deride the rest of us after having just joined yesterday?

Please, keep it up. We look forward to reading more wisdom from on high.

mjd4277, chico9696 and bad attitude 75 Thank this.
  10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Perhaps.

But I'm more inclined to smell "gold digger" when I see that. It may not happen often, but it does happen.

bad attitude 75 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  11. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I'm not rich and mine is 30 yrs. younger........rough life!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.