Do you know any trucking company that hires people who failed a drug test

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by seven77, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    13 Jan. 2015

Abu Dhabi (AFP) - The United Arab Emirates said on Tuesday that OPEC will no longer move to shore up crude prices, arguing that rising North American shale oil output needed to be curbed.
    World prices have been falling since June but the pace of the slide accelerated in November when the Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) decided to maintain its production unchanged at 30 million barrels per day.
    Analysts say that richer cartel members like the UAE have been ready to accept the price fall in the hope that it will force higher-cost shale producers out of the market.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shandala

shandala Light Load Member

May 7, 2014
    somewhere usa
    Thankfully he is still working in the oilfield for now, just having to go through this long drawn out process sucks . But we will prevail its more of a nuisance for us since he is working but the lawsuit is to prove you cant go around ruining peoples drivung records cause your having a bad day.

4. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

One of my sons in Louisiana told me his company said to expect layoffs. I expect emoloyees in North Dakota may also feel the pinch soon enough.

5. Muggsy

Muggsy Bobtail Member

Nov 4, 2015
    You say that your company had hired such people that have went through SAP. what company is that may I ask?

Jake0407 Thanks this.
  6. shandala

shandala Light Load Member

May 7, 2014
    somewhere usa
    The bad part of the drug test failure is alot of companies won't hire you, but there are some out there that will m9m and pop trucking companies are more likely to hire than larger Corp company's I recently had to jump through hoops for my husband who is a 56 yr old man who has never done drugs of any sort nor does he drink . But a company he worked for called him in for a random drug test. He couldn't pee when they told him to , gave him 51 mins to try again and left for the day. Said he refused to test and fired him. He went straight to work for another company and two weeks was pulled him and told he couldn't drive due to his refusal. The SAP program was 325.00 and he completed his program in 3 days 2 AA meeting a day. He paid out of pocket for a hair follicle test and it proved he had no drugs in his system. However, even with the SAP certificate no larger company would hire him. (RE Garrison, J B hunt, etc.) I reported the company to Washington , nothing is or ever was reported to his DAC, PSP etc. His old company performed an illegal test and did not follow protocol. He works for a great company now, and it's been 1 yr as of last week. Keep looking for smaller companies you may try interide transport out of Utah, I have heard they are very lenient. Good luck

Muggsy Thanks this.
  7. tedlife

tedlife Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2015
    alberta
    Canada doesn't piss test unless you cross to the states or work oilfield.

shandala Thanks this.
  8. jerezxp7

jerezxp7 Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2007
    oregon
    Did you complete sap and rehab because your going to need to before doing anything then its just how bad you want it.

shandala Thanks this.
  9. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    Hopefully None!

10. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    As you are correct, no one is perfect, But I've never used drugs, I have tried pot twice in my life, didn't care for it, never tried any other and never will, drugs are for losers, I wouldn't hire anyone that thought other wise

11. jerezxp7

jerezxp7 Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2007
    oregon
    Well now one has to wonder just how perfect you are ,no doubt married highschool sweetheart kids are all a smashing success of course you don't drink smoke do drugs maybe church on Sunday and you know doubt give to the poor.

Badmon Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.