does anybody know of a good leasing to own deal out there anywhere?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Jeffrey carpenter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Jeffrey carpenter

Jeffrey carpenter Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2016
    does anybody know of a good lease to own deal out there?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    If there was a GOOD lease/purchase program available, it would be front page news on every trucking publication and website out there.

Cottonmouth85 Thanks this.
  4. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
  5. coffee mug

coffee mug Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Go to a truck dealer that has used fleet trucks and finance one through the dealer for around 800 dollars a month. That way you have the freedom of taking your truck to anouther company to lease on with. Find one that's less than 10 years old because that's what some companies like.Stay away from freighters because I broke down 5 times because of the def (exhaust fluid) system sensors shutting down my motor and the computer saying it's not squirting enough exhaust fluid and the flex pipe was put on crooked causing a backup. International has a system where you don't need to buy DEF . I drove a Lone star that was like that

6. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    I do not think good and lease can be used in the same sentence!:eek:

7. Jeffrey carpenter

Jan 27, 2016
  8. CJndaTruck

CJndaTruck Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    If one is trying to lease a truck for tax reasons then I would suggest a place like Lone Mountain. If you are looking for a company to lease from to then I'm not sure there is a good company. Of course buying is always better.

9. Jeffrey carpenter

Jan 27, 2016
    yeah I'd like to outright buy one but I don't have no down payment and my credit is for s***

10. coffee mug

coffee mug Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2016
    a used us express bubble nose pete or a used smith transport Lone star . i didnt have credit when i bought a truck from a dealer, i just told them where i was going to lease on with. i had a $680 a month truck payment and leased on with Dart eagen,mn .i seen people lease old trucks on to schneider national. if you dont have a monthly truck payment below $1000 your overhead expenses will gobble you up and you will have to borrow money from the company your leased to to pay for truck repair

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.