Don't Work DC Carriers INC in Willcox, AZ They take advantage of newbies!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jane Doe, May 25, 2016.

1. Jane Doe

Jane Doe Bobtail Member

May 25, 2016
    They lease you into a truck that brakes down every 2 weeks...so out of the 1600.00 you make every week about half goes back into repairing truck...then they charge you 382.00 for bobtail insurance every other week and the HAZMAT insure 390.00 every other week..so every settlement you are paying something out for DC Carriers Inc...when I worked there new owner operates would quit in 2 days because you have to beg their dispatcher Chis Nichols which is a total sad example of a humane being and does not know how to talk to drivers....when you ask a question or have a concern and you try to talk to him, he flips out and calls you all types of profound names. Chris Nichols is running a one man show. They run drivers illegally all the time with no time left and the drivers tell them they dont want to run illegal and they threaten to let you go....so they have drivers put an x on right hand corner of BOL s that is sent directly to Claudia Minks so they know not to log it but they pay you out for it on your settlements....Chris Nichols is the only one dispatching while Claudia and David Minks the Owners collect the checks. Then when you do leave them they do everything to charge you with all types of maintenance for the truck. For instance, needs new tires at $2000.00 in order to keep your last two pay checks mines was over 7000.00 dollars of 2 weeks that I earned and they kept it all. I maintained the truck as it was mines...being we had to hand in a monthly maintenance report. So they make sure you put money into their trucks ..... how about when I replaced the EMC in the truck that cost me 4900.00. Yup so if you do the math the truck they leased to me was in better shape when I gave it back then when it was first leased to me....please research which carriers you work for I am out over 20,000.00 TOTAL in 3 months working with these scammers. BAD Bussiness Ethics and They break DOT laws all the time!!! Tell All Of The Fellow Truck Drivers..do not work for DC Carriers INC. 2045 N. Davis Ranch Rd. Willcox, AZ 856343.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Reason for edit: mispell
    Kenworth505 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kenworth505

Kenworth505 Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2016

4. Kenworth505

Kenworth505 Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2016
    I wish I would of saw this before I went on with DC carriers. Everything this man is posting is 100% true.Waste of 6 months of my life.
    Chris is A liar he will tell you what you wanna hear to get you on. Yes mark an x on the top right so that old B can get rid of it! As an owner operator I was grossing 3k. Taking home $1300 working 16 hours + a day .Stay away Far away from them .By the way this was at the EL Paso yard also the lead driver Dave .Poor old man . Takes he's job to serious!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed profanity
  5. drodiesel

drodiesel Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2017
    El Paso, Texas
    I’ve met a couple people with DC Carriers that are working near Odessa Tx and Big Spring Tx that own beautiful trucks (purchased them on their own and not from the carrier) that are very happy. I don’t know anything personally about this company but thought I’d share my experience.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.