DRIVE CAM ON ABC NEWS so importantant I needed to make a new post.

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Switches, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Switches

Switches Light Load Member

Dec 15, 2011
    PHX,AZ
    DRIVECAMS National news advertisement on ABC News
    http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4585687

YOUTUBE LINK TO TAXI MAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVSQh5MbTo

For anyone who thought this was only a TOOL TO TEACH YOU. For anyone who thought that these captured video's would never be out in public or on youtube.Yes these videos have made it to youtube. Have fun with this. This is what they showed on NATIONAL NEWS! This is the same company. Congratulations Fellow swifties the same company that BABYSITS teenagers and taxi cab drivers now will be putting your mistakes on abc someday to advance their corporate goals.

SO no they cannot currently look in on you in real time. HOWEVER THE SYSTEM IS ALWAYS RECORDING HOW ELSE WILL IT GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS OF VIDEO PRIOR TO AN ACCIDENT!
    and as a word of caution please be prepared for swift and Richard Stocking or Victor to let out more misinformation about the capabilities and limits of these systems. When you get one of these always mind your P's and Q's children.

Yes it is the same company Bruce Moeller was the CEO of drivecam and he stepped down in 2008.
    Justin L. Jaschke ( CURRENT LYTX BOARD MEMBER) makes a comment about his leadership of drivecam here
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/20/idUS216976+20-Jun-2008+BW20080620

For anyone who wants a cam in their truck get your own and control the content
    Check out
    http://www.randmcnally.com/product/tnd-tablet
    There are many good cam systems out there that do not violate your privacy so if you want one get your own and never worry about who is checking in on you.

TO ANYONE AT SWIFT WHO IS A PROPONENT OF THIS SYSTEM. If you are not willing to put this system in your personal vehicle that you drive to work, Don't you dare try to push it out on me or anyone else.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Switches

Dec 15, 2011
    PHX,AZ
    Forgot to mention this but " NOT A LOT OF DRIVER EXONERATION GOING ON WITH ABC NEWS! ONLY CLUES ABOUT DRIVER MISTAKES!" (first 5 seconds of abc news video.)

***EDIT*** Also remember this is only what made it to tv/youtube imagine what other videos you could not see here.
    For anyone else reading these post's drivecam is a new system coming to swift transportation starting in may 2015.

4. allisonisatranny

allisonisatranny Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
  5. Switches

Dec 15, 2011
    PHX,AZ
    I am trying to be calm about this. But can you elaborate why I should be calm? Whatever your input is I value it but if this is not going to affect you, You are ridding in the back seat. :(

6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Oh my God!!! OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! The sky is falling!
    Fire and brimstone coming from the skies, rivers and seas boiling!
    Forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes!
    The dead rising from the grave!
    Human sacrifice!! Dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!!!

🎶Who Ya gonna call🎶

misterG, dog-c, icsheeple and 4 others Thank this.
  7. Switches

Dec 15, 2011
    PHX,AZ
    🎶Who Ya gonna call🎶[/QUOTE]
    DRIVERBUSTERS ?

dieselfuelonly and paul_4lp Thank this.
  8. mjfreespirit

mjfreespirit Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Florida
    Good. Swift can weed out the bad ones. Wait, that means shut down!!! LOL, jk/!

Switches and tazman74 Thank this.
  9. Switches

Dec 15, 2011
    PHX,AZ
    You reap what you sow? your right no joke.

10. flybynight12

flybynight12 Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    here is my take i think its good to habe your personal camera but not a company one also posting your own video on the internet big no no remember that guy trainer james and a few other vloggers getting fired for blowing stop signs and making the company look bad thats what they are gunna do at these megas

11. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    And mass hysteria has hit TTR..... I think I'll go work for Swift then:biggrin_2551:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.