Drive Cam round one.

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Switches, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Ketchikan baby

Ketchikan baby Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2015
    That's what they said about Obamacare...

3. Ketchikan baby

Jul 17, 2015
    That's outrageous and a complete injustice. For gods sake when a man can't relieve himself (obviously a natural biological need) in what he thinks is a private place we're ALL in trouble! This should have been publicized and made to go viral online to shame the Canadian government and his company for being so idiotic. Idiocy is one thing, but when it runs roughshod over people's lives this way it's a downright menace. He or someone in close contact with him should set up a change.org petition to clear him and to reinstate his position. With back pay if they are not nice about it!!!

4. Ketchikan baby

Jul 17, 2015
    Swift is one of the companies I've been looking to do my CDL training with and was looking to probably lease within a year along with a friend of mine. We are planning on teaming. The driver facing cam has us totally rethinking them however. It would be like having your boss looking over your shoulder constantly and 2nd guessing you all day long. I would be a nervous wreck and my prospective partner feels the same way. Trucking is stressful enough without that kind of pressure. We're seriously rethinking our initial interest in Swift now.

Subutai and kutscher007 Thank this.
  5. anotherjoe

anotherjoe Medium Load Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Making accomodation to protect your own privacy is wrong IMO.
    Dash cams dont prevent accidents they just record the next 1. Maybe at your expense.

Subutai Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.