Drive-Thru For Truckers.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by dedrouteCO, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EndHatred

EndHatred Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    It is the words, "registered offender" that is printed across the drivers license with red lettering.

EndHatred Thanks this.
  4. EndHatred

Jun 9, 2015
    Appreciate the info, if a person moves out of state wonder if that notation will be removed as I see not all states have enacted that yet into law.

We're in the wrong thread so I'll make this short..
    Similar legislation has been considered in Connecticut and California. A few states, including Delaware, Louisiana and Tennessee, already have laws for marking the driver’s licenses of sex offenders.

Read more: http://thedailyrecord.com/2011/01/25/bill-would-require-license-code-for-sex-offenders/#ixzz3hL6KJkp1

5. SHO-TYME

SHO-TYME Road Train Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dahlonega, GA
    1. Some moron would sit and dead key on the channel just to be an idiot.
    2. Guys would park there and not eat there. (Same principle that killed Idle Aire.)
    3. They'd get out and pee beside while waiting for their food.

6. EndHatred

Jun 9, 2015
    thA55GBDB3.jpg
    I posted a comment similar to SHO-TYME, just a little different, suggested instead of calling in on a CB drivers could phone in. If the TS had caller ID they'ld have a contact # if any of those things you said took place. Always have checks & balances!

About Idle air, shame most of them went out of business, drivers parking without using them urked me too! Especially when it's a beautiful night & I don't want to idle so I use the NO Idle Zone & those around me still idle. Geesh!

7. Josh_B

Josh_B Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2015
    i used idle air once, i thought the screen was tv/internet capable. it wasnt. so i probably wont use it again.

EndHatred Thanks this.
  8. EndHatred

Jun 9, 2015
    Never watched their tv. When I was with Werner they had a policy not to idle over 25% of the time or we'ld get called on it. So when I was near their limit I'ld use idle air on the nights when I knew temps would get near 20 degrees especially if the wind factor made it feel like 10 or less. I always found their heat excellent & also would also use the internet which had good reception.

9. EndHatred

Jun 9, 2015
    So are you any closer to realizing your dream or have you rethought it & abandoned the idea?
    Always wanted to do something like this in a drive=thru
    Headless Drive Thru Prank[1].gif

10. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I thought of this a while ago. But then I figured you'd need a straight, mile long (at least) lane up to the window so a swifty wouldn't drag his trailer through the side of the building.

11. EndHatred

Jun 9, 2015
    Yup best idea ..as trucks enter have them call in their order...open your place in the south where it's warm all year, then get some girls in little bikinis on roller skates to deliver the food, your place will be packed...just make sure your parking lot is huge!

. thQECH0XGX.jpg

AModelCat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.