Eagle logistics / celadon

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ftti, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Ftti

Ftti Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Eagle logistics / celadon/ Osborne/ Qaulity run away don't do this. It is all a lye. I have no pay due 2 weeks in a row. My tags go out on 30th of sept I will be stuck in Nevada no tags.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Care to explain why you havent gotten any pay in 2 weeks? How about why your tags are expiring so soon?

highwayman Thanks this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The op just joined yesterday... I highly doubt we'll see him back here again another one post hit and run... I guess only time will tell we'll see. .

Puppage Thanks this.
  5. raydog123

raydog123 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
    They give u temp tags and take to long to get the real one. But they will send u another temp tag till u get back. As far as the 2 week thing. A lot of these drivers or company truck drop outs and wait for a dispatcher to tell them were to go.

Tama Mai Hawaii Nei and redeye18 Thank this.
  6. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    ????

7. raydog123

raydog123 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
  8. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I find a lot of them dont use the DM to help them with loads, and instead book loads into areas where loads coming out are horrid and they would rather sit waiting for a high paying load rather than take a load or two that pays a little lower to get into a higher rate area. I realize there is the push to not take cheap rates, but you are not going to get as high of a rate out of North dakota as you could get from say ohio, indiana, or kentuky

lostheart Thanks this.
  9. raydog123

raydog123 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
  10. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Watch your expenses ? Do alot of these people go into a company not understanding fixed expenses or expenses in gen ? Before I get signed for my truck I knew what it was going to cost and all cost associated with it. I knew where my profit margin started and where I had to be to make my salary and still have profit over that to invest in the business.

Have I had bad weeks where the truck has got no check ? Yes, Breakdown's and ect. But I planned for those and had enough stocked away in the business account to still pay me my normal salary. Never understood why people always blame the company. You should of known exactly what you were getting into when you signed the papers and if you did not then frankly that's on you!

gjcarr03 and GFBTrucking Thank this.
  11. raydog123

raydog123 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Exactly. Gotta know what cpm u have to have to make money.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.