ELS Freight, Expedited Logistics Solutions, Goldsboro NC

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Tenfoot, Apr 20, 2013.

1. flatbeding1101

flatbeding1101 Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Man when did you quit, i was hoping to run into you?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Really.If you wanted to run into me all you had to do was ask. We all load at the same places I could have gave you my truck number phone number or driver ID. Is all you're 17 years experiance doing open deck?

4. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Here is a question for you. If I am going down I-55 south through Missouri and need to get around the last scale before Arkansas what route do I take or what time does that scale house usually close at night?

5. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Another question for you. If I come out of Lena La headed to New Mexico and want to bypass the scale on I-20 what exit do I need to take if there is a way around the LA scale?

6. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Don't look at the map book. It's not in there.

7. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Hey Flat bed. Since you work for the company and live in LA. What are the scale officers name and what do they drive. If the load is going to NM what is the first place you come to after crossing into the state. What is the scale officers name at 4am monday thru friday. What street is the place you are delivering called and what is that recievers name. Just questions that you should be able to answer since you live in LA and run West.

8. TimothyC.Anderson

TimothyC.Anderson Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Fairfield,Al
    have been makeing money with this company , better than any other company i worked for.

9. Trucking87

Trucking87 Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2014
    I have been working for this company for several years now and I am extremely happy. I make decent money. If you are having a really off week they are more than willing to help you. As long as you are a hard worker and you do what you are supposed to do you will not have no problems. I love working for ELS and plan on working with them for a while.

10. Flatbedder 86

Flatbedder 86 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2014
    I'm suppose to go to els Monday as company driver

11. Flatbedder 86

Flatbedder 86 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Thai have nice trucks

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.