ELS Freight, Expedited Logistics Solutions, Goldsboro NC

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Tenfoot, Apr 20, 2013.

1. tennessee38

tennessee38 Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2014
    What they don't want you to know : as a company driver you will have work comp, transflo, escrow ded from your weekly check. ( $135) so kiss this money bye bye ea. week. Also if you have a claim the 1st $2500 comes out of your check and any weigh tickets are yours also. They slip this in the paper shuffle at orientation. Even the new trucks are no good. They are at h&h all the time. Glider kits., decent paying loads are few. Particle board etc ...worked there last year ..never again

GO BOT TRUCK, Hittman 306 and bmdw2013 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bmdw2013

bmdw2013 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2015
    They have lost 6 more drivers from what I heard just last week!!! And you wont make the money from them! I'm taking action against them because of a broken binding contract, illegal documentation that I was told to do and I have the documents to prove it. Anyone I run across and asks about jobs while i'm on the road, will be informed.

GO BOT TRUCK and Hittman 306 Thank this.
  4. leeroofingandconstruction

leeroofingandconstruction Bobtail Member

May 7, 2015
    They planned on having their own trucks and also getting into the lease purchase ban wagon from the start. They branched off from TransAgri and started ELS with all owner operators and they are as crooked as the day is long. I know cause I worked for both companies as an owner operator. My advise would be to stay away !

5. bmdw2013

bmdw2013 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2015
    And they keep losing drivers and it makes m giggle!!! LOL That is exactly what you get for screwing my bf out of 20 grand!!! Karma is kicking their rears!!!

6. Hittman 306

Hittman 306 Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2012
    WOW glad i read this they have an ad on craigslist today in tennessee thx guys.

GO BOT TRUCK Thanks this.
  7. bmdw2013

bmdw2013 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Run!!!!! I just heard a couple more quit!!!! They will run you to death and you will be lucky to bring home 500.00 for 2 weeks! I wish I would have known about this site because I wouldn't have wasted my time on them! I work for a company that puts me home daily and I make more money!!!

GO BOT TRUCK Thanks this.
  8. Fire-Man

Fire-Man Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2013
    SC
    Anyone one else want to chime in? Any "current" Good, bad or ugly stories sought

9. bmdw2013

bmdw2013 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Runnnnnnnn Hittman runnnnnnnn

10. trucking31

trucking31 Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Are there any updates about ELS? I spoke with a guy who's doing very well their

11. truckerhandyman

truckerhandyman Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Any new info on this company

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.