EPES TRANSPORT-Greensboro, NC

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Gazoo, Aug 6, 2007.

1. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Sure Al would like to know this ...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lookn4anewride

lookn4anewride Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2014
    I'm sure he does. I help make his company profitable.

4. sdaniel

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Let us know when he gives you a pickup.

5. lookn4anewride

Dec 12, 2014
    You got that for driver referrals. Like Earlywine says, let me know when they GIVE you a big truck. Not a pick up. A Peterbilt.

6. lookn4anewride

Dec 12, 2014
    Let "us" know? "Us" being former Epes drivers?? You guys crack me up. Sherman you hobble around so badly I can deliver 2 store loads before you can get in your truck and start down the road. Get a grip.

7. sdaniel

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    I did your job .Ran Lowes stores in far worse areas then Statesville is covering. You get a grip. We are all a clog of the machine. Just the machine I am in is a different color. As far as hobbling around , that's classy . Could have been put on disability years ago, but don't want it. If you knew half of what my body has been through. One was being ran over by a car , yes he ment to do it. Left knee ripped open. Stabbed. Crushed under a trailer , that got knocked off the jack stands. This just a short list. But ran out of Minersville weeks at a time, so must have been doing fine. And for that goes can more then hold my own building sets and breaking them down. How did your foot get in there? Forgot I used to run air freight , you had a 3 min window before you were late, based on 68mph. Never been late besides breakdowns anywhere I have worked. In LTL now , very time sensitive job. But I do fine hobbling around.
    Have been very polite, about why I left. Did not have to be. Even still suggest Epes to people , if they are a fit. Attacking me make you feel better? Go ahead... If that's what it takes for you to feel good. Made over 93k last year, I am in a better place for Me. Wish Al and his company all the best. Like I have said just some bad apples.

He is Risen Thanks this.
  8. sdaniel

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Have no gripes with Ealysine, he has been with the company longer then most people have been alive. He deserves any thing they give him!

9. lookn4anewride

Dec 12, 2014
    What does my foot have anything to do with YOU?? Totally confused. That aside, this is a waste. Apparently I'm the only one posting here that actually works for Epes. Maybe I'll go post in Old Dominion's forum, if they have one.

10. sdaniel

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Open forum. Are you going to the North Carolina Driver Comp? Figured you were, if you are that much a better driver then me, Epes sent me the last 4 years I worked there. Epes also thought I was one of the best, to put me up for the NC Road Team. State must agreed to put me on the Road Team. All companies track job performance . Been at my current job less then two years , and am in the top 5% out of 8500 drivers. Ask Tim Long about my job performance . I know who Epes top driver is today. He is going with Tim , Bob , and two other drivers to Smithfield for the NCDC.
    Sorry you are that confused. You can not figure out the foot commit.

11. sdaniel

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    So your attacking me , is just baseless . The job performance numbers show this. So now you know that crippled driver you want to make fun of , out worked you. HA HA!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.