"expedited" freight - TQL brokers please educate yourself on what this means

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by rollin coal, May 28, 2015.

1. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    Please educate yourselves about this industry. Expedited does not mean "team truck". Your Thursday pick going 1,000 miles for a Friday delivery that your customer is pissed about because you had all week or longer to cover it is not expedited freight.

Please note when a truck is posted as "expedited" whether or not it is also marked as "team" or "solo". Don't waste your breath with condescending preaching to me about "mis-posting my truck as expedite" I'm not the one posting up 1,000's of fake loads daily....

I specialize in expediting and I'm a SOLO truck. There are thousands of solo expediters out here doing last minute REAL time criticalloads less than 650 miles. I hope you got your cheap team load from TN to San Antonio, TX covered eh not really..... LoL..... because I am sure you meant it when you said have a good day hahahahahaha!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RSQ20

RSQ20 Medium Load Member

Who Pissed in your cereal?

Take a deep breath, relax and live longer..

.. Philip

4. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    Yeah long day. And I was content with that ready to go back home anyways. I was posted as solo and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look and see that. Everyone familiar with ITS knows the little check box for "team". No check no team... This rookie's voice was rising as he was talking down to me then asking codescending questions. In a broker's market (no less!!) these two newbie agents lost their cool. Imagine that... Had they READ my truck posting they would have realized I was a solo and not wasted 2 phone calls to me and 5 minutes of everyone's life.

Lady K Thanks this.
  5. Minder Kat

Minder Kat Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Brush, CO
    Brokers. Mostly sh17 'o the earth kinda people. And there are many good ones ot there, not on my sh17list. Seems like it's that blend of ignorance, lac'k of knowing what they're talking about and the 'my way or the highway' attitude that really gets me going. Unable to understand the expedited thing. TQL IS THE WORST.

6. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I stopped dealing with TQL years ago. Haven't missed them yet.

Minder Kat Thanks this.
  7. kw600

kw600 Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    everywhere,usa
    TQL has team runs? How do you search for them

8. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Seems like they have mostly solo loads on dry van side.
    What is happening sometimes, they bid or have direct team freight,plant shut down type of situation or other hot hot stuff, happening usually between 1 and 5 pm, when big honcho comes back from lunch and have phone red from customer voicemails....LOL (then ex-slurpee malls sellers-minions start their mantra calls to find trucks...)

I had also a lot of loads that were not hot till they could not find the truck because of rate and shipper closing time was about...

9. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Seems like their webpage doesn't have option to find team freight.
    Maybe worth to call them?

10. kw600

kw600 Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    everywhere,usa
    I've have nothing but good experiences with TQL. A lot of people bash them, but I've found a bunch of good brokers that offer decent rates for the places I go and want to go. After a few runs and prooving I'm awesome, they started calling me and that's how our relationships got started.
    However, I do wish they had an option for team loads on their site.

Fr8Life and mp4694330 Thank this.
  11. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    lmmfaoumbhlab !!!

mp4694330 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.