Experience with YRC ( includes YRC, New Penn, USF Reddaway and Holland

Discussion in 'YRC' started by ACH1130, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    because you are treated as a red headed step child, That's why lol

All seriousness, Have fun adapting to the UPS brand. It's difficult to be molded after learning from other employers.

- Former UPSF robot

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerPete24

TruckerPete24 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
  4. ACH1130

ACH1130 Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    The same reason I left shaggy. I used to run to Carteret at night for line haul. The TM there is a #######. One supervisor there is awesome. I know all the night dock guys that helped on the hub at night

Shaggy Thanks this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    No supervisors are awesome. If they were awesome, We would both still be earning checks from this former employer.

6. TruckerPete24

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    Hey man !! i've worked for a'lot of outfits..SNI JB WERNER.. Container work..owned a truck too !it's all the same sh****t ... i mean look around this forum..theres not one single thread that people can just say something good about a company in this industry ! ooo SNI is orange they're too dam slow ooo JB steals all the loads ohh CR england they're crooks ooo YRC is getn worse and worse..i mean it goes on and on and on ..UPS got stupid TMs ..but i'll tell u wha..this dam UPS drivers are freaking making 80K after 4 yrs w full bennies . ..loll. raise every year.. i'll take the beating for a lil while..it's all good ..i'll be the red headed stepchild .

7. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    No shaggy this guy would treat us good there. Was always fair. When they took him off it became more abuse.

I thought the same. The agrivation and stress there made it a horrible experience. Be prepared to work your full 14 most nights. I got a municipal job now and never looked back.

TruckerPete24 and Shaggy Thank this.
  8. TruckerPete24

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    now i don't mind working bro..they do pay overtime which is good..its just gona suk cuz the TM actually told me that i would have to work the dock in the beginning 50% and the other 50% driving ..now if i drive after my 8 hours i should get paid OT right ?

9. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    Is the TM still Don there? I know most of the supervisors there. I don't mind working either but UPSF was just too much. Hit my 70 every week, always ran out of hours, etc. basically the time I was there I just slept ate and worked. Was too shot even on weekends to do it. TGI still talk to some people there and they can't keep people on my old bid

will you be doing P/d or line haul.

10. TruckerPete24

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    I will probably be doing Line haul .but i still got a choice.. did u do a'lot of dock time in the beginning ?i'm sorry i just got some questions man...after 8 hours if you're driving how do they pay OT ??by hour or they just 1.5 ur mileage ? did u do p/d city ?or line haul road ? what do u think it's better ? Yea Don Reade is still there with Connie P as an assistant manager .

11. TruckerPete24

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    When u say u hit your 70 that means u made some good money !! with all the OT and all.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.