Extra transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CrazyDavePeck, Dec 28, 2011.

1. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum, Rusty

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Saturday

Saturday Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Rusty, you at least need to buy your drivers a drink first before you screw them.

4. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Why is it so easy to spot a non driver on this site?

5. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Wait,you VOLUNTARY signed a paper (which by the way is unenforceable) saying they could keep your last check? That's freaking hilarious.

bigdogpile Thanks this.
  6. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    LOL.......Tin For.......

TurkeyCreekJackJohnson Thanks this.
  7. det313hood

det313hood Bobtail Member

May 28, 2015
    the form they have you sign states if you quit without notice they will keep your last check ,the job i had at hooiser air in columbus does the same thing ,you dont have to sign it but if you want the job you will , and i am just telling you what happen to me there ,all the other drivers seemed to like it and him ,i had no problem with the job ,i got my check every week payed what was coming to me , i got sick and never went back have not talked to them sense and i have no reason to say anything bad about them, ,,and i am just posting what happen to me same has you are someone out there may need a job i almost not went because of your post and he did me right ,and theres always to sides to a story and i got both sides by working there for four months , and i am out to help other drivers lookin for work so they wont make the same mistake has i almost did by reading your post ,and it will be on here same has yours so laugh ,cause i dont have problems with people i follow rules and i got a #### good record accident free for 33 years and not one company will give me a bad record and go ahead act like i am rusty the forum has my email and knows all my info ,i am giving drivers a choice in what to believe and if you cant handle that maybe the internet is not the place for you ,soo call your names so people can see the truth of what your problem really is

8. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Translation please

9. Coolcrazydan71

Coolcrazydan71 Bobtail Member

Sunday
    He's saying
    #### I'm drunk and I'm gonna say what I gotta say......

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    You're replying to a nine year old post. You might not get any answers from the original participants.

11. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    Probably drinking some of that Mountain Dew

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.