F.T.I out of Detroit,MI

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by urdangerzone, Jul 15, 2015.

1. taxihacker66

taxihacker66 Road Train Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    Tell her Cameron says hello. Thx

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckin4fun

truckin4fun Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Shelbyville Tn
    OK so the original person that started this post hasn't come back i see hmmmmm

4. dad2andrew

dad2andrew Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Just figured out who you are...I saw the dog!

5. taxihacker66

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    I think the truck still had fti stickers on it in that photo. Man I miss her lost her to cancer's tumour I'm her spine .:(

6. dad2andrew

Jun 4, 2015
    Oh wow! How long ago was that? She was looking good last summer.

7. taxihacker66

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    Oct last year..you still at fti?

8. dad2andrew

Jun 4, 2015
    No, moved on in January of this year. Working at a 3PL now, still in the industry/racket/organized crime, whatever it is now. :)

9. urdangerzone

urdangerzone Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2015
    My apologies,I've had a busy time recently. I'm happy for those of you who had a positive experience with them but does that mean everyone else will automatically have the same positive experience? I thought not. I was just sharing my story in the hopes that it could save someone from the same situation. Also,I'd like to know if those with a positive experience were from Canada or were at least white? I hate to pull the race card but I kind of think that may have had something to do with it as my white friend who stayed to get the bonus for me going to work there was white and never had any problems while myself and a black woman there had major issues with them. I can't say that's what it was but that's how it feels to be looking at it with what I know. The trailers really are ####,the best one I had was a rental lol. I really did get run around like an idiot looking for trailers and having old load numbers to try and pick up from the shipper and when I would send a Qualcomm message it was an argument to get a number,I would call them and be at the window with the shipper in the office area,you know how excel is in toledo,OH right? Lenore RD down from the pilot? The woman would ask for a shipper# or route ID and I would get old numbers. Please don't tell me I never had that happen because I'd waste an hour so I know,you weren't there for my experience. If you live in Michigan it might be good for you,who knows,at least you'll be able to be home pretty often. 90 com with I think a mileage dependent fuel surcharge,the financing is through ENGS it should be 09 international prostars either red or blue and a mattress that doesn't fit the bunk size lol. Standard UA drug test,etc. Mr. Blue is a great guy he's a driver there who will show you the ropes and a good restaurant near the Detroit yard. Good luck if you go and I'm happy for you to be successful if you are but I personally do not recommend them

10. taxihacker66

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
  11. Prisonerof thehighway

Prisonerof thehighway Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Michigan
    Thank you for the info are you still with them

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.