fed ex ground

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by irish32, Oct 22, 2016.

1. irish32

irish32 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2014
    hi i have three trucks on with a company in chicago who at this time of the year do work for fed ex ground, there is a few companies in chicago doing the same and honestly some of them are shady enough,not sure how they get leased on to fed ex ground over the busy season but has anyone a contact name and number for fed ex ground that i could offer my trucks onto without going thru a third party thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Just look at Fed ex ground website or call the terminal and ask to speak to the Linehaul Manager. You HAVE to be a corporation to pull for FedEx ground.

irish32 Thanks this.
  4. irish32

irish32 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2014

5. irish32

irish32 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2014
    i did work for them before like that with the white truck and all but i was trying to lease my trucks onto them during the peak season and run under my own authority, like someone told me if i can talk to the right person in fed ex and negoiate my own price with them,like i say theres a few companies in chicago who pull for fed ex during there peak season so its the person within fed ex that they talk to is the person I'm trying to get hold of,thanks

6. X-Country

X-Country Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Just call the nearest terminal, ask for the Administrative Assistant in the Linehaul Office and he/she can get you pointed in the right direction.

irish32 Thanks this.
  7. irish32

irish32 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2014
    thank you so much i will do this, stay safe and god bless

X-Country Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.