fired from nuverra/power fuels

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Highway Hypnosis, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Highway Hypnosis

Highway Hypnosis Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Minot, ND
    After a year of work (and making over a half-million dollars for the company) I backed into a dike and moved some dirt... but the kicker is I referred to Ron Jefferson as "Mr. Jefferson" on company radio which apparently offended someone. Just recently a driver rolled his truck, totaled the truck and trailer and is still working. I have 10 years of perfect class A commercial driving; no speeding tickets, over weights, no hitting another vehicle.. nothing. Even in icy North Dakota I have not even jackknifed or slid into anyone. My commercial driving record is perfect. As far as safety goes, I am the perfect employee. The naysayers will suspect that there must be more to the story, but I will assure you that it pays to be part of the "in-crowd"... which I have had jobs where I have been in the in-crowd and I didn't like it.. I'd rather be on the outside and worry day to day about my job.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Did you happen to say "Mr Jefferson...is a dumba##" on the radio? Lol just kidding. You seem smart you'll be back in the game in no time. Make a half million + 1 for your next boss

4. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    Not a naysayer... I wasn't there and don't know you but I'll say this....it doesn't matter what you did for them yesterday or how much you earned them, that's done and paid for. It's what can you do for me today and what can I expect tomorrow.

Good luck

5. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
    Did you hurt her when you backed into her, and how could you tell she was one?

Utah Ditch, Lepton1, sawmill and 6 others Thank this.
  6. lots of character

lots of character Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2015
  7. Highway Hypnosis

Apr 12, 2014
    Minot, ND
    although walmart is paying their employees $17/hr., I might go big and go to MBI to make $22/hr.

8. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Flaming bag of poop on the ole' doorstep maybe the way to repay Mr. Jefferson.

9. Highway Hypnosis

Apr 12, 2014
    Minot, ND
    Ron is actually a good friend of mine.... but I just recently transferred to the Williston area and I think the drivers here are kinda like back-stabbers as opposed to the Minot district where we were our brother's keepers.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  10. JPenn

JPenn Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Northern Tier PA
    There has got to be a better gig in town than MBI. If not, relocate. I've seen nothing good from them, and that includes the 2 drivers our outfit hired away from them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.