Firespock on with QC as L/P IC

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by firespock, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Kelkey

Kelkey Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2016
    Lol! Oh, I know that much. But that's all I need to put in the joint acct you know what I'm saying!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KC406

KC406 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    Ok cool... youre right about that. Hope everything works out for ya. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

Kelkey Thanks this.
  4. Kelkey

Kelkey Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2016
    I will. I appreciate that.

Rix43 Thanks this.
  5. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    Welcome to QC @Kelkey. It's funny most people ask so many questions about DB, when the questions should always be about QC. DB is where we can buy a truck, like any other truck lot. Lol. Not knocking them, because I get along with Dave and Dan and like what I bought from them.

And yes, yes, and yes - answering your questions.

I don't make as much as the guys who run hard, but I do enjoy quality time with my wife and still bring home $1500 after all expenses. Everything is relative - some will say I should make more as an owner op, but if I did what I do as a company guy i'd make a whole lot less; relativity. Making less just means your home more and no one threatening to fire you :D. St. Louis is good terminal, but I feel it depends on where you live. Where do you live and what kind of running do you want to do? I can help you there.

I have a friend who has a membership at Planet Fitness and he works out a few times a week, because Planet Fitness is everywhere.

And yes you can cook as much as you want, just let us know when and where.

6. KC406

KC406 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    Thats true like Rix43 said DB supply the truck
    QC supply the work

Rix43 Thanks this.
  7. BullJockey

BullJockey Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Crystal River, Fl
    Regarding QC's Keys to quality, what equipment can one expect to be L/P available and how much down payment do they require? I live in Crystal River, FL can anyone chime in on their Tampa terminal....Thanks

8. KC406

KC406 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    Well I'm not out of FL but if I'm not mistaken they have freightshakers, macks, international but hopefully someone who is out of that terminal and is currently in the keys to quality will give you more info..

9. BullJockey

BullJockey Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Crystal River, Fl
    OK thanks for the input, looking them over closely so any info from actual l/p drivers is really appreciated, I'm looking for info from those that are indeed keys to quality L/P buyers. Thanks bro and drive safe my friend.

KC406 Thanks this.
  10. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    I have heard the Keys to Quality program has been suspended, but I will try to find out more for you. I know the guy who owns 6 terminals; Morrow GA, a couple in Alabama, and 4 in Louisiana does no money down walk away leases. If we can ever get @firespock on here - he is in his 2nd year with Morrow GA. and is doing their L/P

11. jaybird1970

jaybird1970 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2016

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.