Flatbedder, South Alabama/ Mississippi

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by mc8541ss, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mc8541ss

mc8541ss Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Lower Alabama
    Double M Transport inc. / leased to Quick Shot Trucking in Semmes Alabama, (Mobile Co.) is looking to hire a driver with at least 18 mos experience pulling flats and a good driving record. We are a small company (30 trucks) with a family atmosphere. Many time you will load and deliver at same times with others within the company. Our main commodity is steel to include over width, over length, and coils. Some tarping will be involved but you can say goodbye to the 8' drops. Truck will be equipped with 4'and 6' drops. Approx 80% of our loads do not tarp. We run mostly in the South from Jville Fl to San Antonio Tx and up to Missouri and Arkansas but will travel if the money is right. You will have to work some weekends but will never have to stay out more than 12 days (1 week end) at a time unless you request it. On occasion you may even get home a night or two during the week.
    You will be paid 25% of the gross, 5 days paid vacation per year. You can expect 60k to 70k per year.
    The truck you will be assigned will be a 2015 Freightliner Columbia with a 70" Mid Roof sleeper, a pre emission motor (Fitzgerald Glider) and 10 speed. 200, 000 miles on truck. I pay for two truck washes per month and will expect you to take care of, and keep clean, my equipment and yourself. If truck or trailer has a problem it will be repaired before you are expected to roll.

If you are interested in this job call or email, do not send attachments.
    251-300-0658 8am-5pm 7 days per week.
    mrkmcLwn@yahoo.com
    Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mc8541ss

mc8541ss Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Lower Alabama
    Giving this a bump

4. csw1818

csw1818 Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2014
    pinehurst, nc
    Too bad yall don't run out of nc.

5. prisonerofthehighway

prisonerofthehighway Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Rapids, Ia
    i don't live in your running lanes, but semper fi from a former leatherneck myself and good luck !

mc8541ss Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.